Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update on Kate and Cowboy Romance Elements Pack


Good Afternoon Y'all,
I'm sorry that I didn't get this posted in time for yesterday.... but we have recieved excellent news about Kate!!! She woke up yesterday am and was trying to communicate with our nephew, which is her boyfriend. This is so wonderful and even though she's not out of the woods yet, this is a step in the right direction!!! Thank you everyone for all your prayers and well wishes for Kate! I'll keep you updated as things change. :)
OK now unto my final piece of the Cowboy Romance Kit... it's several different elements and I've enlarged most of them so you could see the details. I hope everyone has enjoyed this kit, and thank you for all the wonderful comments on it! As a fan of the western/country style, this has become one of my babies! So sad to see it "go", but I must move onto other things. Download using 4shared here or file2upload here. Please be kind enough to leave a comment if you decide to download. It's greatly appreciated! :)
Angel
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

14 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Angel:)
Fantastic news about Kate....I bet you are thrilled.:) Too bad they won't let you go see her cause I know you must be itching to.:)
I have loved your Cowboy Romance kit...and thank you so much for sharing it with me:)Thanks for the final part today.
So....what's next?waiting waiting waiting.LOL.
Thanks for stopping by to let me know you put it up..I check in the mornings and move on with a sad face to the next one when you haven't posted yet.LOL.

Have a fantastic day today!

Hugs,
Valinda

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the wonderful last part of your kit!

So glad to hear the good news about Kate will keep her & your family in my prayer's!!!

scrappy said...

Good to hear about Kate! Thanks so much for sharing the last part of this kit, I love it!

Sweet Pea said...

Thank you so much!
Susan

Lisa said...

What wonderful news about Kate!! There is power in prayer!! Hope Lillie's teeth and your wrist are doing better also. Thanks so much for the wonderful elements!!

myscrapbook said...

These elements are great.love them.tfs

Lynn said...

Everything, absolutely EVEYTHING is a hit!
I so love this kit & I thank you for sharing.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Blogger let me know you had come by.:) Thank you for your wonderful comment.:)
Sooo sorry to hear about your restless night.I know how it is when the babies are teething.:(
Don't worry about the kit..just get some rest...Your baby needs you now.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

H.Green said...

I'm loving those paper clips in the kit, too cute :)

Patty said...

Thank you!

Angela said...

Dankeschön

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. It is a lovely kit! Patricia

JennyM said...

HI
I am so excited to find your cowboy romance kit! I have been looking everywhere for western related kits as that is what I grew up with and my nephew is into also. Thank you so much!!!!!!! HUGS :)