Thursday, February 01, 2007

Vicki's Valentine Paper Pack #2


First of all, I wanted to share this with you! My friend, Blythe has this really sweet alpha on her blog for sale. Please go check it out! I think it is so cool and what an awesome job she did!! Here's the preview of the alpha. Blythe has a lot of really nice stuff for sale, so be sure to stop by.
Here's the 2nd paper pack for this kit! There's 3 plaid papers and 3 pink papers, which weren't in the other paper pack. They're 12''x 12'' and 300 dpi. I hope you all enjoy these! Be sure to leave a comment on your thoughts of them when you download! And it only takes a second to do it. A kind word goes a long way!! :)
Also, I'm not always able to have something new for you every day, but I try to. So just be sure to check previous posts to make sure that you haven't missed something. As some of you know, there's been times that I've posted 2 times in one day. So there's a chance that you can overlook something if you aren't really looking for it. :) But there are also days that I can't even get close to posting a message a little long a piece to the kit. And I appreciate your understanding and patience! I hope everyone is having a good week, and may the weekend be even better, (when it gets here). Take care and thank you so much for stopping by today. Even if it's just to say hi and thanks for the freebie! :) Enjoy Y'all!
Download links using
4shared here or file2upload here

Angel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I am sooo glad you said you post twice a day sometimes cause I could have sworn I was here to get yesterdays piece of your beautiful kit.:)
Thank you sooo much for sharing with me.:)
The rodeo sounds like fun.:)The closest thing I got to a bull ride was on my bday last year.My dh and family took me to Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse.At the end of the meal..they brought a saw horse with a saddle on it and I had to sit on it and wave a huge white cloth napkin..while the whole restaurant sang happy birthday to me.I was sooo glad we forgot the camera.LOL.Needless to say..we didn't go back this year for my bday.LOL

Have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this Lovely kit with us :)I just found your blog and this Beautiful gift...
Wow..the Rodeo sounds such fun!! the nearest I got was seeing one of the bronco thingies when we were over in Florida in the Old Town....scary though!!
I hope you are feeling well and I will drop by more often now..
Regards - ljd (Linda)

Scraps of Bev said...

Hello - another lovely set of papers that you are so kindly sharing- many many thanks....

I fully appreciate that you can't always find the time to come in here every day - I have the same problems myself never enough hours in a day!!

My week is busy and I really must get down to some sorting our of clothes etc as we're off on hols next week but the weekend is coming up so I think we'll hit it hard on Saturday & Sunday. Enjoy your weekend.

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you for another pretty part to this kit

Blythe said...

Aww Angel! Thank you SO much for your kind words about my new alpha. You are SO sweet to look out for me!

((HUGS))

~Blythe

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thank you so much for your generosity -- I love your work -- thanks so much for the gift of your time and talent. :)

Dani said...

i like your Alph set!!!

LG
DAni