Friday, February 02, 2007

Vicki's Valentine Ribbons


Good Friday Morning Everyone,
Yesterday afternoon it snowed here for 2hrs!! It was so beautiful, but it didn't stick, as it had rained all day. Then I woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground, and there's a chance of snow until noon. But as I look out the window and see that the snow has already started to melt, I doubt that we will get anymore snow today. I must say this is the most snow I've seen in Texas during one winter in over 5 yrs that I've been here! It's actually kinda nice to see it. But we need lots more rain. Our lakes are soooo dry and every lil bit of rain helps. Ok on to my freebie:


Today I'm giving away my set of 9 ribbons for you to enjoy! They're 17''x 1'' and 300 dpi, there's 3 different colors for each of the 3 styles. This is going to be one of the last downloads for this kit, and I'll be starting a new soon. I hope that you enjoy my designs and have fun playing with all of my kits. I really enjoy making these kits for you to enjoy and I'll continue bringing them to you as long as I can. :)


Here's the download link using 4shared here or file2upload here.


Please remember not to share the files or the link with anyone, send them here to my blog to download for themselves!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope everyone has a great weekend and stay warm!

Angel :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you these are nice

Scraps of Bev said...

Just love these ribbons and many thanks again for sharing..

Angelsothername said...

Thank you everyone for taking a second to leave a comment for me! I'm so happy that you like these ribbons! I really hope you are enjoying this kit! :)
Angel

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Angel:)

I am playing catch up..seems I have gotten behind a couple of days ..so I am taking tomorrow off ..plus my pets kept me up most of the night last night and I am really tired today.:) Glad you had these gorgeous ribbons still available:)Thank you for sharing with me.:) The kit and QP's look sooo pretty.:)

hugs,
Valinda