Thursday, March 29, 2007

20,000 blog visitors and Cowboy Romance Kit

Omgosh!!! I can't believe I'm going to break the 20,000 blog visitors today!! How exciting!!! All of you are great, and I really enjoy reading your comments. I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to you!! Because without your comments of encouragement, your friendship, and your wonderful thank yous, I would not be here today! And there's no way I'd be breaking 20,000 visitors either. That's awesome. I'll have to make something nice for you all, when my daughter gets well.

My 9 month old daughter has come down with double ear infections and a sinus infection on top of it. She's been really really good for how sick she is. I know if her sinus infection would go away, she'd feel a lot better. You couldn't even tell that she was sick until she got the sinus infection. Anyway, Dr gave her an antibotic and some triaminic to take. I think it's starting to work, being this is the 2nd full day of antibotic. She's actually sleeping!!! Yeah!! LOL.

Ok, I had someone email me ask for the Cowboy Romance kit. This kit has really done great, I can't believe all the comments I've recieved on it. Thank you!!! So I have uploaded the kit once more. So if you have not downloaded it before.... now is the time. I hope you enjoy this kit as well as the others I have designed for you. Please remember do NOT share these files or the links with anyone, send them here to my blog to retrieve for themselves. Thanks. Download here using 4 shared:
elements here

charms here

frames here

paperpack here

ribbons here

tags here

Thanks again for your interest in this kit and for visiting my blog. Enjoy!
Have a Great Day,
Angel Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations and celebrations.

You are really great.

Lots of luv

Chris

Fishinmom said...

Thank you for reuploading this Jennifer - I missed a couple parts! Love the kit!

Hugs
Kimberly

Scraps of Bev said...

Oh wow Angel I see that it's now 20063 which goes to show how popular you are...many congratulations...

Sorry to hear your little one is not so good again, but hopefully with the medicine she will be much better by the weekend, and I'm sure with her having a good sleep it will also give you some precious time for yourself.

Take care

Bev

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 20,000 mark! Way to go. Shows that you have a very good blog.
Kathy M

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Wow..that is a lot of visitors.:)Congratulations!!!:)
Soo sorry to hear Lillie has sinus infection along with her ears.She must have been miserable.Children usually recover fast after they are given antibiotics.Hope she is one of them.:)
I am trying to make the rounds before my blood pressure medicine knocks me out again.LOL

Have a great day and give Lillie a hug for me.Poor baby.:(

Hugs,
Valinda

Lisa said...

Wow...20,000 visitors, a big congratulations!!! Poor Lillie, sure do hope she gets to feeling better really soon! Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your cowboy kit, it's just awesome and you're a sweetheart for sharing!!!! *hugs*
Cindy