Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cleaned up Lillie's Spring Kit Tags....


Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend! It's been really nice here, other then windy. I'm re-posting my Lillie's Spring Kit Tags. As the another download files had some "rough" corners. I didn't even see them when I was designing them, but a lil bird told me about them. So, I have cleaned them up and re-uploaded them for you to enjoy! I'm sorry about the inconvenience and I hope you will trash the older files and download the "new" ones. Please! LOL. I'm still working my lil heart out on stuff, like always.
Here's the download link for the "new" files using 4shared here. As always, please do NOT share this link or the files with anyone!!! Send them here to my blog to receive for themselves. Thanks so much and have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Angel

5 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the refreshed version of your tags!!
Have a great day!!

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel..Sorry I've only now popped in as we've had problems with our ADSL and the only way onto the web was via dial up which took forever so I gave up.

Anyway I'm back to normal now. Thanks for redoing the tags but I have to be honest and say because I have not used them yet I hadn't noticed...

We've had a wonderful weekend as far as the weather goes and even today it's a beautiful Spring Day just hope it stays the same for tomorrow as I play golf on a Tuesday!!

Hope baby Lillie teeth have settled down now.

Love
Bev
Bev

Christine said...

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv.

Chris

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel.:)
Thank you soo much for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment.:)
Soo sorry to hear Lillie is still having teething problems.:( My grand daughter kept getting sent home from school because she kept having a fever.My DIL just realized what the problem was...she just turned seven and her front tooth is growing in.:)How did we ever make it to where we are now.?LOL
Thank you for repairing the tags to your wonderful kit.I am sooo far behind with unzipping files..that I wasn't aware it needed fixing:)I am almost to the point where I would gladly pay to have someone do that part for me.LOL

Have a fantastic day.Give Lillie a hug for me too.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

ccjanet said...

Thank you, I just found your things and downloaded them, So Cute. Love the bugs and stuff.