Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring Paper Pack Freebie


Good Afternoon,
I have been really busy with my daughter so I've not been able to do much work on anything special. But I was able to come up with my Spring Paper Pack for you today! I hope you like them and can use them. If you would like me to make this into a kit for you, let me know. I'll see what I can do for you. :)
My "secret kit" is coming along really slow right now, had a lot of "corks" to work out. But I think I've got them worked out and might be able to get something done with it now. LOL. I've taken the time to hand draw a few of the things I'm working on for the kit. Which as any one knows that itself takes time. But it will be worth it, that I can say.
I hope everyone had a good weekend. We went for a drive to see Wildflowers, which are just now coming out. There isn't that many right now, but in a few days or next weekend, I'm sure they'll be everywhere. It was nice to get away for the afternoon, and I was able to take some pics too. I'll be sharing them with you soon. Anyway, here's the link for my Spring Paper Pack, using
4shared here. Please leave me a comment when you download. And remember please do NOT share the link or the files with anyone! You may link to my blog, where they can get the link themselves. Thanks so much!

Angel

5 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I'm Back!!:)

Thank you for these wonderful papers..How cool! Now..who would say no to a kit? Not me:)
Thanks for coming back and letting me know about these.:)

Have a fantastic day!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the wonderful BG pack!

kruemelmai said...

Thanks for the pretty papers!

Scraps of Bev said...

Sorry Angel I've only just managed to get onto checking out my blogs...the week is running away with me again.

Anyway what a lovely set of papers and so beautifully made. Thanks a lot for sharing..

Bev

PSharp said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers.