Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's been awhile...

Hello Everyone,
I know it's been awhile since I've posted something. Lillie has just about cut that tooth through the gums, and is still really fussy. I'll be working in "Silent Mode" for awhile on a secret kit! I'll nnot be sharing this one as a freebie and I'm not going to give any clues as to what it is until the time to release comes closer. This is going to be my first kit for sale and I want to make it all it can be. I have no idea how long it will take me to finish the kit, but I'll try to make it as quickly as possible. It's going to be a very special kit and one that you will not find anywhere else. So keep your eyes open for more to come on this kit.
I will continue to make other kits as I'm working on this one, but they will not be as often as they have been in the past. But as I've always said I'll always offer my freebies, here regardless. Please continue to share the love and check back to see what I'm offering to you!
Happy Spring!
Angel

6 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel..I think you do so well in posting as often as you do especially with young Lillie going through such a difficult time with her teething!!

You must also be doing a lot of work in the background with creating your kits. I wish you all the very best success with the kit you're creating for selling...

We're still having beautiful Spring weather in this part of the UK but they are now forecasting a big change for the coming week with cold, wet and even possible snow showers..wish I was back on holiday!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel.:)
Thought I would stop by and see how things are going.Glad to hear Lillie's tooth is almost in...That has to be an upcoming relief for you.:) When she settles down some ..you need to let Dad take her for a couple of hours and you go shopping or something and get some "me" time:)
I know when the grandkids come over for the evening..after a couple of hours..I am worn out.My dd came to my bedroom and shut the door so the girls didn't know where she was last night for a few minutes.She said Lexie.(Who is seven now)....asked her a cazillion questions one right after the other.LOL So she was grabbing a couple of those "me" minutes.LOL

Have a great day..Can't wait to see your surprise kit:)

Hugs,Valinda

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks for the flowers and stems, and best of luck with your new kit!

Lisa said...

Your new kit sounds exciting...looking forward to seeing it! Have a great weekend!

Angelsdigiscrap said...

Thank you everyone for the encouragement and for the understanding!! I'm extremely excited about this opportunity to begin making kits to sell here on my blog. :)
Angel

ConnyB said...

I´m curious now and look forward to see it one day... *gg*
I´m sorry that Lillie had such problems. I hope everything goes well now!
Hugs to you :)
Conny