Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lillie's Spring Kit - Bugs


I thought what would a spring kit be without some bugs to go with it! Now no making fun of them, LOL. I worked on these for days and nights!! I didn't want them to look real, because they wouldn't go with the feel of the kit. I made them to kind of look like cutouts ( I hope!!). LOL. I may do an ADD-ON to this kit later, with more bugs. Until then, I hope you enjoy playing with this kit, there's more to come too. Let me know what you think and leave me some love if you download them... PLEASE!!!
As always, please do not share my files or the links with anyone, just send them here to my blog to get them for themselves. I love hearing from everyone and keep the comments coming! I hope everyone is having a great week. Download Lillie's Spring Kit Bugs
Here . Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you enjoy my freebies!

Until next time,

Angel :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I love the bugs.How cute!.I think you forgot the dwnld links though.I can't seem to find em..:)I may need my glasses changed.LOL
Thanks for coming by to see me and leaving a comment on 4shared.:)Glad you may be able to find a use for these.:)

Have a fantastic day and please let me know how Kate is doing.:)And is your wrist any better?
Thanks for passing the ball back:) I was writing this when I was allerted to your email..isn't that funny?LOL
Hugs,
Valinda

kruemelmai said...

This is so cute, but i can`t find the DWL link

Angelsothername said...

I've made the link more noticable since people seem to be having a hard time finding it! I hope this helps!
Angel

Lisa said...

These bugs are too cute, I especially like the butterflies!! Thanks so much! :)

Angelsothername said...

Keep your eyes open for tomorrows ribbons! ;)
Angel

Glenda said...

Thanks for the bugs!!! I'm not sure if I left a thank you for the papers, if not "Thank You" This will be a cute kit.

PSharp said...

Thank you for the cute little bugs.