Monday, March 12, 2007

Lillie's Spring Kit - Flowers


Good Evening Everyone,
I'm so sorry that I've been MIA all weekend and all of today too. Lillie is teething so bad right now and she's needing her mommy really bad. LOL. Mommy is the only one that can calm her down help make her feel better. She's being so clingy and I can't do anything without her throwing a fit. Bless her heart, I know that teething is so painful and I wish I could make all the pain go completely away. :( But I know that's not possible, but I do my best. My mind is a little tired at the moment and I feel like I've been ran over by the garbage truck 1,000 times.
Anyway, here's the preview of my flowers that I have been able to finish. I think I have about 3-4 more that aren't finished, but I'm not sure right now. LOL. I hope you like them and enjoy playing with them. Sorry it took so long for me to get them posted. But as all of you that have children of your own know, being Mommy comes first! :) Here's the download link for using 4shared here.
Please remember DO NOT SHARE MY LINKS OR FILES WITH ANYONE. You may send them a link to my blog so they can download the files for themselves. Thank you for your understanding! :)
Please enjoy my freebies and remember to give credit where it's due! I hope you all have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog, as always. Don't forget to check back, I'm always posting more. :)
God Bless,
Angel

6 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel.:)
I feel for Lillie and you.It's hard to know your child is hurting and you can't do anything about it.I looked online for help with teething pain and they all pretty much say the same thing.Cool stuff helps..One even said to dampen a wash cloth and put in a baggie and put it in the freezer to get cold and let them chew on it.I know you have to be getting all kinds of advice..sure hope some of it helps.
Be sure to get some rest..this will stress you out big time.
Thank you soo much for this part of your wonderful kit.:) I sure appreciate it... especially since you have so much on your plate right now.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Lisa said...

Poor Lillie...seems like those teeth have been giving her a fit for a long time. Hopefully they will come in soon and the pain will stop! I hope your wrist has been feeling better! Thanks so much for the pretty flowers!

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the great flowers & stems!!
I know its hard when a little one's teething so take care and take care of your little cutie!

Scraps of Bev said...

Hopefully Lillie will be over the teething soon. I know when even at our age we have something wrong with a tooth how painfull it is...

Very clever work creating the flowers and stems and also kind of you to share them..

Have you decided yet on getting a tablet and if so which one? You're very creative now without one so think of what you will be able to do when you do get one!!

Thanks for popping by my blog, very much appreciated. I must get around to sorting out some more photos'... busy day today as I've been playing golf in this beautiful early Spring weather we're having in this part of the UK. Having been out all day I now have to catch up on some household jobs!!

Angelsdigiscrap said...

Thank you all for such wonderful encouragement and support on my designs!
Angel

PSharp said...

Thank you for the lovely flowers.