Monday, March 05, 2007

Lillie's Spring Kit - Paper Pack #1


It's here and today is the beginning of my new kit, Lillie's Spring Kit!! I named this kit after my 8 month old Daughter. This is her 1st spring and she looks so good in these colors, I had to use them. I hope everyone enjoys this kit! I had to split the paperpack into 2 parts, so make sure you download both parts to get the full paperpack!
I'd like to take a second to thank Holly from Beachfly Brushes for the use of such great brushes! Thank you Holly!
Please DO NOT share my files or links with anyone, just send them here to my blog to get them for themselves! I really appreciate it! As always, please remember to give credit where it's deserved and be kind to leave a comment when you download! It only takes a second and makes a huge difference in a designers life! :) Here's what you have been waiting for using 4shared part 1 part2 Enjoy and have a great week! See ya tomorrow! :)
Angel

11 comments:

shellshok said...

Thanks for the papers they are so pretty.

JamieC said...

Lillie's Spring Papers are lovely! I know you're looking forward to all the wonderful discoveries with her - I remember my daughter's first spring vividly (she's now 10!).

Thank you for the wonderful share - I love them!

Glenda said...

Thank you for the papers. Your packs are fun to get if I can keep up with you. Thanks

Scraps of Bev said...

Thanks for sharing. These are such pretty papers and so apt for Springtime.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
This is going to be such a pretty kit.I Love it!:)Thank you soo much for sharing with me.:)
I stopped by yesterday morning but you hadn't posted yet.:)

Have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Valinda

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for these beautiful papers...I have really been looking forward to this kit!! :)

Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful BG's!!!
Thank you so very much!!!

Angelsothername said...

Thank You All,
For the wonderful comments you have been leaving for me. I'm so glad that you like this kit. :)
Angel

PSharp said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely papers.

Nancy P said...

These papers are just lovely. I really like all the border details you have done on them. Thank you so much for this very nice gift!

Christine said...

I am really enjoying this kit.

Lots of luv

Chris