Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lillie's Spring Kit - Ribbons


Today I'm giving you my grosgrain ribbons, some with and some without butterflies. There's 10 ribbons total and they are 300 ppi and 17'' long. I'll most likely be making more ribbons too, but this should get you started! ;) Thank you everyone for the kind comments you left me yesterday on my bugs! I love you really have a lot of fun with them. I'm sure the kids will enjoy looking at them too! I MIGHT NOT be able to post something for you tomorrow, but I'll see what I'm able to do tonight.
I'm taking the rest of the morning and most of the day off to spend with a good friend, Tanya. We met when we were pregnant and used to spend alot of time together until she had moved away. She's only 52 miles away from me, but we don't see much of each other anymore. Anyway, we have declared today as a Girl's Day Out, doing chinese food for lunch and who knows whatelse. I'd love to get pics and make us some cool LO's of us with the kids. But I'm not a very photogenic person in general. LOL. I'll do my best and see what happens. I know regardless we're going to have a blast, it's been since Thanksgiving I think was the last time we saw each other! :( TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, here's the link to download Lillies Spring Kit Ribbons Here using 4shared.com
Enjoy and have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Angel

7 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the great bugs & ribbons!!!

Scraps of Bev said...

These ribbons are really lovely and I'm sure they will come in useful many times as the colours you have chosen for your Spring Kit are so delicate and can be used with lots of other schemes,

Many thanks again for sharing,,

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful ribbons...I really love the pastels! Have a blast with Tanya!! :)

kruemelmai said...

Thanks so much!

myscrapbook said...

Pretty ribbons.tfs

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
These ribbons are fantastic!Thank you soo much for sharing with me.:)
So...how did your day with your friend go? Hope you had a great time.
I shampooed carpets all day yesterday and I am worn out today..but it was sooo worth it.:)Now when I dust and clean..it looks like I have done something.:)
Thanks for coming to see me and leaving such wonderful comments for me.I love your visits:)

Have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Valinda

PSharp said...

Thank you for the pretty ribbons.