Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fuzzy Spring Papers - Freebie



Good Afternoon Y'all,


I thought since it's so beautiful outside that I'd sahre these Fuzzy Spring Papers with you. Let me know what you think of them. PLease remember to leave a thank you comment when downloading, it only takes a second. I hope you enjoy these papers and have a blast using them. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today. I greatly appreciate your visits. Enjoy this beautiful spring day!

Speaking of Spring and all... I'll share with you a LO I did! I used a template by Denise and the kit is a Mini Easter Kit by Melany Violette at Simply Clean Digi Scraps. Thanks for the great freebies Denise and Melany!!!

Here's the download link for the Fuzzy Spring Papers. Enjoy!!

As always, please do NOT share my files or the link to files with anyone. Please send them to my blog to get the link for themselves. Thanks!

Angel :)

8 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you for the wonderful BG & the LO!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Angel:)
I LOVE your fuzzy Spring papers.!!Thank you so much for sharing with me:)
The kit and template are great..but I think Lillie is the one that makes this a gorgeous layout!!She is adorable.:)Great job!
Thank you for coming to see me today.I enjoyed our chat too.I have to pin my DH down to help me figure the blinkie out..so give me a little while and then I will hunt you up if it doesn't work.LOL

Have a great rest of the evening:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Pat Fauquet said...

I am anxious to try these!

Thanks --

Pat

Shell said...

Thanks so much. Your blinkie is so cool looks like fireflies.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

4-25-07
Good Morning Angel:)
Just stopped in to see how you and Lillie are doing.:)It's awful quiet over here.:)



Hugs,
Valinda

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel...Back now from our visit to Galway in Ireland so I'm going round checking up on all my friends blogs..I see you have been as busy as ever creating some lovely work which is so appreciated..

What a lovely layout you have created with some super pics of Lily...so delicate and pretty..

Hope you're well and enjoying some nice Spring weather.. I'm hoping to update my own blog this coming weekend so if you have a spare moment do drop by..

Love & Hugs
Bev

Digi Debz said...

I love your designs and always place your freebie on my freebie pages!

I looked for your e-mail addy and could not find it, so I posted this here, hope you don't mind.

I am inviting you to check out the new Designers Forum.

I have created a forum strictly for designers to post their freebies with photos!

I can see this being a central meeting place for all designers freebies.

All freebies would be available to view by the public.

There is no cost to you!

Take a look at this new and innovative idea of mine and see what you think. No one will miss your freebie ever again!

There is help to post your photos there and it is really easy to snag them from your blog or website!

I hope you join the Designer Forum to list your freebies!

http://www.digidebz.com/forum

Warmest Regards, Digi Debz

grambie said...

So pretty are your fuzzy spring papers with their wonderful colors & patterns. Love that beautiful scrap with the little princess & her hair bow. What a lovely blessing to have photographed during the Easter Holiday. So Pretty. Thanks again for the lovely papers.