Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm Alive... I promise!! LOL

Ok, where do I start? LOL. I guess anywhere at this point...
Well my daughter was sick, and then she got worse and I had to stop working on everything. Lillie is getting better now, finally. Poor baby even broke out in a rash from the virus she caught. Still don't know exactly what it was. Anyway, I've gone nuts cleaning everything that we've touched while she's been sick. I think her toys were what took the longest to clean!! LOL. And now I'm scared to put her in a shopping cart at the stores!!! That's probably where she picked it up at! We use lots of hand sanitizer and baby wipes to wipe things down after all of this. ( Away from home especially) .
Then like that wasn't bad enough...... My pc decided that it was going to have issues!!! NOOOOOOO!! Not the pc!!! LOL. Yea, like that's all I need after dealing with a really sick baby for over a week! I was getting an error everytime I tried to open my PSE, and deleting it and re-installing didn't work!! I tried it, still same error. I researched to find the file that was missing and then downloaded it. Guess what?? It said it wasn't a real windows file!! What the heck is going on here!! LOL. Well after I was ready to admit that I was going to have to re-format the pc, Bobby did the same file and everything that I did... and wouldn't you know it!!!! IT WORKED FOR HIM!!! Talk about ticking me off, but at the same time, I was just glad that we didn't have to re-format the pc.
Although, I've gone through that process so many times, that I've gotten better about saving things on CD and staying up with it to a point. LOL. Ok I admit, there's a lot of kits that are other designers, that I have downloaded and haven't saved yet. But not like I had when I had to reformat the first time!!!! LOL. Omgosh I think it took me almost a week to save everything, plus I was on bedrest and having pre-term labor.
I'm working away on my "secret" kit, and it's coming along now that I have alot of the red tape worked out. I'm so excited about this kit, and I can't wait to show you. Hang in there, it's a huge kit lots of papers and elements. That's all I'm saying about it though. LOL. You'll have to wait and see what it is! :)
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that basically I'm alive. And been really busy with everything. I haven't forgotten about a "special freebie" for making the 20,000 visitors mark. I have every intention of making one for you really soon. As always, thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments and patience. Hang in there.
I hope you all have a great Easter with your families.
Angel

6 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel..First of all thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comments, I'm glad you enjoy the photo's,..
Well you have had a busy time and poor little Lillie that must have been a worry but I'm so pleased to know she's now on the mend.

Any problems with a PC is a nightmare and if it happens to my PC you would think the world had come to an end as I make such a fuss and drama about it so my DH quickly gets down to sorting it out as I thinks he feels it makes he life easier!! I'm very lucky as DH is a programmer and understands most things to do with PC's!!

It all sounds very interesting and exciting about the kit your working on so I shall look forward to the finished product!!
Have a good Easter and an enjoyable time with all your family and friends..

Love & Hugs
Bev

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel.:)
It was good to see you had come for a visit.:)
Sooo sorry to hear that Lillie has been sick again.Poor baby...but glad to hear she is getting better.:)
I am waiting patiently to see what this special kit is.....Really I am.LOL
Take care and have a fantastic Easter with your family:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Scrapcat4914 said...

Glad to see that things are slowly getting back to normal!
When it rain it pours!
Hope that you have a fantastic Easter weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Lillie and mommy too! Glad to hear things are better. Looking forward to the secret kit! Have a wonderful week!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Thanks for stopping by..it was sure nice to see you again:)
It was cold here too..we did an egg hunt and I got back in the house as soon as I could.LOL
I am waiting patiently for your new kit.:)I know it will be great.Hope Lillie is over whatever it was that made her sick.
Have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Valinda

Sarah, Cayley and Maddie said...

Sorry your little sweetie was sick! Glad she's feeling better now. It seems anytime we make it to playgroup the girls and I all get sick.

Computer issues really seem to be going around! I've finally gotten over the majority of the issues I was having, but I've heard of so many people lately with problems! So glad you didn't have to reformat!