Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm here... I'm here!! LOL.

Ok I know I've been hiding out alot behind the scenes lately, and I'm sry!! But I've been very very busy with #1 my 10 month old daughter, #2 getting ready to go on vacation in May. And of course #3 working on this "secret kit". I must say this kit is turning out to be bigger and better then I thought it would. I can't wait to share it with you. I'm just making some final decisions and getting my paypal acct set-up and ready to go. I've made a sneek peek of just a few things for you to see.



Just enough to keep you guessing and wondering. LOL. Are you interested to see what this kit is yet? Hee hee. I know I'm bad, but at least you can see somewhat of what I have been doing for you. Hang in there it's almost ready now! And I can't wait to share it with you. :)

Well, honestly I'm working my tail off every chance I get to finish this kit before I leave on vacation. Which by the way is to Seattle, WA area to visit my parents for a week. My mom hasn't seen my dd since she was 2 wks old and my dad has never seen her, except for pics I should say! LOL. This is going to be a wonderful vacation and I still have a lot to do before I'm ready to go and we leave in 10 days!!!!!!!!!! LOL. BUT there's a chance that this kit will not be ready for sale before I leave on vacation. I'm really pushing to get it finished for you, but if it's not ready, I will not release it. I want my designs to be the best they can be for you. If I'm not happy with them, then how can I expect you to be? :)
Well, that's all I have for you today. Take care and thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, if I'm not back to post before the weekend is over.
Happy Spring!
Angel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You mean a 10 month old can keep you busy? Hmm..never heard that one before. LOL
Kathy M

Angelsdigiscrap said...

ummmmm yeah!! LOL. Plus she's learning to walk too. Lucky me! Hee hee.