Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My 1st Blinkie :)

I have posted a blinkie for your hot linking pleasure to show your support for my blog. In no way are you expected to use the blinkie, it's just there if you would like to use it. :) You are more then welcome to link back to my blog with this blinkie if you choose.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'll be making more blinkies in the future this was my first attempt and thought why not share it? LOL. All of the blinkie is mine except for the font which is Park Avenue.

Thanks for stopping by and for displaying my blinkie if you choose.
Angel :)

2 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Angel..At long last I've found my way back to leave you a comment! This last week has been so hectic I've only just managed to do the minimum on the PC to just keep things ticking over.

Well you have been busy and I just love your Spring Alpha..thank you so much for sharing it with us.I also love your wordart...you are very creative and clever!

I'm glad you were ok with the storms that hit your area..very scary when it's going on.

I've not really got into the Blinkies but I must say yours is very pretty. When I get some spare time I'll have to give it look and perhaps use some on my blog to brighten it up!!

Take care..hugs Bev

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I saw you snuck in my back door today.LOL. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on 4shared.:)
I have several blinkies from other bloggers and have even been spotlighted on Selenas freebie blog...but for the life of me..I can not figure out how to add them to my blog.I have them uploaded to photo bucket and they are blinking away as I write.LOL Ever since the new blogger..I get confused as to what goes where etc...and how do you get the blinkie to go to the page it is suppose to once you do get it where it belongs ?? Those of you who have blinkies are a lot smarter concerning these things than I am.:) I have no idea on photo bucket..which one of the urls or whatever to copy and paste on blogger. I may take a longg nap when I finally figure this one out.LOL.
Your blinkie would be most welcome on my blog.:)

Have a fantastic day!!
Hugs,
Valinda