Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sharing my LO's with you

Hello Everyone, This isn't something that I normally do, but I'm trying to get into it on the weekends. I've collected so many kits and have tons of pictures to scrap, so I'm working on doing at least 1 LO a weekend. I know that doesn't sound hard, but when you have a soon to be toddler, (meaning walking) it's not easy to just sit down and do a LO. Especially when you are designing kits and the only "real" time you have to design is 8-10pm. That's not much time to get into much, I'm finding that a problem now. LOL. So when she's napping during the morning and then in the afternoon, I try to work on stuff too.

Anyway, I was able to just throw together these really cute 4'' x 6'' quick pages, made by Sarah B Designs at Digital Freebies, called Gummy Grins. ( She's also on my sidebar.) I just loved these qp's and I had to use them. Thanks so much Sarah, for these great QP's!! They go great with my pics. I hate that it takes me so long to use things I download. But that's going to change. LOL. Hopefully for the better. So here's my LO's for this weekend. Thanks for looking and for reading my blog.



Hope you had a great weekend, Angel

5 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel...Good to see you back I had been wondering what you were getting up to and now I know. Lovely layouts, they're so pretty and as you say QP are exactly that and these ones look so good and suit your photo's just right!

I do understand what you mean about downloading kits etc I have so many now so although I might see quite a few I would like I do resist them and I'm going to make a big effort to use the ones I already have!!

I'm pleased to say we're still having some lovely early Spring weather in my part of the UK and so I'm trying to get some gardening jobs done...if only I had a few more hours in a day!!

Take care.

Love Bev

Lisa said...

Your layouts are just so cute! I love Sarah's work! Leet me tell you...you are way ahead of me on the layouts! I haven't done any in so long! Have a wonderful week!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Angel.:)
I absolutely love your layouts.Lillie is soo cute.!I love that little head band.! Wish they had those when my dd was that age I think they really add a lot to the pretty little outfits.My dd wouldn't wear a dress from about age five on...so get all the cutesy pics you can now.LOL
Just stopped in to see how things are going.I really need to do some layouts too.I have all those Qp's I made and I may have ten or fifteen with pics in them.That is really sad.Huh?:)
Life is going to be a lot busier for you now that Lillie is walking.:)Guess I will see you when she grows up.LOL

Hugs,
Valinda

Pillowgirl said...

Oh I hae to say, I sympathize with you on the 8-10 PM window to design and scrap. I have a 2 year old and she goes to bed at 8, but I have to be up at 4:30 in the morning for work so finding the time when she isn't occupying every moment is so tough! But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

SarahB said...

Now how did I miss this entry! I did see when you posted them at GP, but I am just so glad you enjoy them!