Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Freebie Alpha set for you


Today I was hoping to share some LO's with you, but I wasn't able to even start LO's today or last night. So how about my very 1st set of alpha's in both upper and lower case letters?? LOL. They are 300 ppi and approx. 2'' x 2'' in PNG files. They match my Spring Freebie Kit and I used several of the colors from the kit in each letter. If you would like numbers ect leave me a comment asking for them and I'll get them made asap. Also, I was wondering which do you prefer all the letters separate or on 1 page? Of course it's a lot easier for me to save them on 1 page, but it's not about me. LOL. Please note that the drop shadows are not in the files, you can add them yourself. Here's the download link for the Alpha. I hope you like it. Enjoy!
Angel
P.S. For those that remember me talking about Kate... We were finally able to go visit her today!! She's eatting and walking now. She's still really tired and breathing hard, but she is breathing on her own now! And best news of all, she should be coming home from the hospital in the next few weeks. Way to go Kate!!! I'm so happy that she's getting better now. Thank you all for the wonderful support and comments you have left over the last few months! Thank you for the prayers for our families. :)

6 comments:

candiem said...

Angel, these are really nice alpha...cool Beans! It looks like you have a kit going here...huh? The colors sure do seem to co ordinate, too. Nice job
huggs

Christine said...

Thank you so much for the lovely alpha.

Lots of luv

Chris

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Thank you for coming to see me this morning..I love your visits.:)
I am sooo happy that Kate is doing better.How cool!!:)Thanks for the update.:)I will continue to pray for her.
Now...to your alpha.I got your comment yesterday about us both doing an alpha at the same time.LOL That is soo funny:)Thank you so much for sharing yours with me.:) You did great!! I do mine on one page.Cause it just takes too much time to do them individually..but if you have the time..go ahead.LOL I will have to read up again on how to take them off of the page if you do them in png though.LOL If you do them in psd..they will come right off for me.hint hint.LOL.Whichever way is best for you is okay with me..really:)
Have a fantastic day and tell Kate I said ..fantastic news.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

AlabamaStoneThrower said...

Lovely alpha!! Love the soft colors!!

Perri said...

I just love the colors in this alpha! Beautiful....and to answer your question, I prefer the alphas to be separated! LOL Who wouldn't????
Thanks so much for sharing your creativity talent!

myscrapbook said...

Thank you for the beautiful spring kits.