Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring Tag Freebie and more blabbing, lol...


Ok it's been way too long since I've posted a freebie, so I've spent the am cleaning the house and once Lillie went down for her nap, I made these for you! It's not much but it does match the Spring Paper Pack I made a few weeks ago. I hope you can use them. Here's the preview of them for you.


I have made them a lil different then the other colors, or at least I tried too. Just wanted to be different. LOL. I'll try to work on more for you over the next day or 2.

Lillie is finally starting to feel a little better. She was cutting 3 teeth at once and the one on the top was the first to break through. This am I noticed one of 2 on the bottom is almost through now too. Hopefully once they are through, she'll go back to sleeping through the night! Since she got sick I've been up 2-5 times a night with her screaming in pain. Poor Baby!! Well here's the link to download my Spring Tag Freebie. Enjoy and have fun.

Happy Spring,

Angel :)

3 comments:

Angelsdigiscrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scraps of Bev said...

Hi..Good to see you back again and I hope you all had a great Easter.

These are such lovely tags you've created and many thanks for sharing. I'm really going to try and get down to some digi scrapping soon so that I can use some of these wonderful things but life is a little hectic at the moment.

Good to know little Lillie is getting better and as you say once her teeth are all through it should be a lot easier for you and her of course.

Hope you're having lovely Spring weather like we are, just hope it doesn't turn bad on us as so many of the spring flowers are shooting up now.

Bev

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning again Angel:)
I am playing catch up.:) These tags are wonderful!!Thank you so much for sharing them with me.
I sure am glad Lillie is getting those teeth to come in finally.I know that has to hurt.owwwww.:(
Hope you get to play catch up too..on sleep.:)

Hugs,
Valinda