Saturday, April 14, 2007

We're ok and thank god it's over!!

Some of you know that I live in Ft Worth, TX ( it says on my profile), and if you heard it on the news you know what I'm talking about. We had some really severe weather "explode" here last night and it lasted for awhile. We had a tornado hit on the North East side of downtown, and there was several cities nearby that were hit but the winds and or the tornado. We only had severe winds and lots of rain, thunder and lightening here at my apartment. It was scary no matter what we had! I was born and raised in CA, and not used to this stuff. I can handle an earthquake with no problems, but I don't do tornados!!! LOL.

God Bless those families that were injured or even worse by last nights storm. Our prayers and thoughts are with them all!

Angel

3 comments:

Christine said...

I'm so glad that everybody is ok.

Take care of yourself.

Lots of luv

Chris

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel :)
Sooo glad to hear you all are okay.:) That was some storm you all had.Not sure I would handle an earthquake very well.:)I get motion sickness..LOL

Take care of you and yours.:)

Hope today is a bright sunny one for you.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Lisa said...

Glad you all made it through the storm! I have never been through a tornado, but living in central FL since 1961, I have seen my fair share of hurricanes! Toronados are so unpredictable, at least with the hurricanes, we have several days to prepare for them!