Monday, April 30, 2007

Where did the weekend go? LOL.

Well another weekend has flown by and nothing got done! I'm so busy trying to get ready for my vacation NEXT WEEK!!! Yikes! So much to do and not enough time. LOL. As some of you may have noticed on my side bar there's a place I made for posting my designs/kits that will be for sale. This will most likely happen after I return home on May14th. That's unless a miracle happens and I find time and a way to do it before I leave. If you have any ideas that would help me, please feel free to either email me (I will not give out your email address.) or leave a comment here with your suggestion. If you leave a comment make sure there's a way for me get back in touch with you, should I have a question. I know most of the Designers sell in stores, but I'm not interested at this time in going to a store. I just want to sell from my blog. Is there an easy way to do this? LOL. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! You never know I might do something in return for your help. :)
Thanks,
Angel

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Angel:)
Just stopped by to say Hi.:)
You are one busy bee.LOL..Can't wait to see the final product:)

Hugs,
Valinda