Saturday, May 19, 2007

Announcing Grand Opening of River Belles kit!!!!

Today is a very exciting day that I didn't think was ever going to get here!! LOL. Today marks the beginning sales of my newest kit called River Belles. River Belles is a cross between Southern Bells and the Ol' Time Steamboats. This is really my baby, I have put over 3 months of work and preparing into this kit. I had to get permission from several people to use pieces/photos to put this kit together for you to enjoy. That being said I would like to take a moment to say thanks publicly:
I want to thank each and every one of you for allowing me to use your photos/graphics in this kit. Without your help and permission to use these items, this kit would not have turned out like this. I greatly appreciate your generosity.
Thank you Allen Dale for the use of your photographs. All photographs of the steamboats used in this kit are property of Allen Dale. You may visit his site here
http://groups.msn.com/AllenDales-STEAMBOATPages/welcome.msnw .
Thank you Helena for the use of the photos of your miniature dolls used in the kit. Please visit her site here: http://www.dollsinminiature.com/.
She sells the kits to make these beautiful dolls.
Thank you Steph for the use of your Victorian Lady tubes used on the postage stamps and tags.
Thank you Betty for the use of the Southern Belle tubes used in this kit. You may visit her site here
http://sweetpeastubes.com/ .
Thank you to Carol Dubilo for the use of the photo used to make the backing of my antique hair brush and mirror set. You may visit her site to view lots of great antiques here: http://www.antiquepeek.com/ .

Also I want to thank Candie and Sheila for your endless patience in waiting for this kit! It's finally here!!! :)
This 150MB kit includes the following items:
6 plain colored papers
8 designer papers (4 each Belles & Steamboats)
8 piece embellishment set
5 designer Belle tags
8 designer buttons (4 each Belles & Steamboats)
6 cream colored stationary envelopes
6 cream colored stationary journal areas
5 embossed stationary staples
10 ribbons total, 5 shear & 5 grosgrain ribbons and
4 postage stamps (2 each Belles & Steamboats).
All items are saved in 300 ppi and in PNG format, except for papers are in JPEG format.

You can purchase this kit from Saturday May 19th until Monday May 21st for the Grand Opening price of $8.00!!! That's 20% off the regular price. After Noon on Monday May 21st, the kit can be purchased for the regular price of $10.00. ( NOON CENTRAL TIME!!) So you must purchase this kit by Noon on Monday in order to recieve it for the discounted price!

Please use the buy now button on my sidebar under my blinkie to purchase this kit! This button will give you the Grand Opening Price of $8.00 until noon on Monday!!

I will send the password protected download links to your email address, so please make sure that you leave me your email address in the payment box. When I receive verification from pay pal that the payment was made, I'll email the links to you within 24hrs . You will have a limited time to download the files for the kit, so please make sure you do it asap. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work then let me know and I'll re-do for you. But I'll only re-send the link to the same email address. There is 4 links and the same password for all 4 links will be used. The password is only good for one for YOUR purchase!

If you have any questions about the kit, please feel free to EMAIL ME and I'll gladly answer your questions for you.
Thanks for your interest in my new release and for stopping by my blog today!! And if you are one of the lucky ones to take advantage of the Grand Opening Price, Congrats on purchasing my first kit for sale!! I hope you will have lots of happy scrapping times using my kit! Thank you from my heart for your purchase!

Keep your eyes open for the add-on kit to complete it. I hope you like it!

Enjoy and thank you!!
Angel



P.S. I'm praying that everything goes smoothly with this!! LOL. Please say a prayer for me too. hee hee.

4 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel...I've had a busy weekend so only now got round to popping in here to see your kit...well done it's very lovely and I'm sure you will have loads of sales especially from your friends in USA as the theme will so appeal to them.. Hope you can relax a little now but I expect though you're already planning and working on your next one!!

Love Bev

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
This is soo pretty! I wish you great success with it.:)
I came by to see you yesterday but got side tracked before I left a comment.My bad.:( Let me know how things go with your new kit.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

VERY pretty kit! :) Love the elements:) Hugs!!! I seen your post at Let's Scrap:) They are a GREAT bunch of girls!! Love your pics too. I stop by here regular but have not been feeling well and Know its been awhile since I was left a comment. SOOO I am here! :) HUGS!!! Good luck with the kit I think its very pretty! Can't wait to see whats next:)
Leslie

SarahB said...

Congratulations on getting your first big kit up for sale! Very exciting!