Monday, May 21, 2007

Extending Sale until Noon Sunday May, 27th!!!




Due to the late release of my River Belles kit, I'm extending the 20% off sale until Sunday, May 27th!!! And in addition to the 20% off, if you purchase this kit by Sunday, I'll also send you the add-on kit for FREE!!! I didn't have enough time to announce the sale before the actual sale, so I wanted to be fair to everyone. :)

Purchase the River Belles kit for $8.00, that's 20% off the regular price and receive the add-on kit for FREE!! USE THE PAY PAL BUTTON ON MY SIDE JUST BELOW MY BLINKIE TO PURCHASE THE KIT!

The add-on kit includes the following:

8 designer papers, 4 each Belles & Steamboats

6 colored envelopes (6x6)

3 colored paperclips

2 metal photo corners

and 4 (6x4) floral frames

That's over 93 MBS to add to the kit with your purchase!

Thank you for the nice comments wishing me success on this kit. I appreciate them and greatly theasure them! I have put so much time and effort in bringing this kit to you to enjoy, it's truely a blessing for me. I'm so happy to have this oppurtunity to design and to now start selling them too. Thank you!
Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my new kit! I look forward to hearing your comments!
Hugs,
Angel :)

1 comment:

Scraps of Bev said...

Angel...What a pretty add-on and how kind of you to share it..
I really hope this is all a big success for you as you so deserve it. I see you've come over to Let's Scrap. Come and introduce yourself and then ladies will get to know you.

Hugs
Bev