Friday, May 18, 2007

Good Morning,
Sorry it's been a few days since I've blogged, just been extremely busy trying to settle in and also working on the final stages of prep of the secret kit. If everything goes well I'll be posting it tomorrow, so please come back and check it out.

Today I'm sharing some more vacation pics with you. I hope you enjoy them:
Here's a pic of my DD (10 1/2 months old) at Riffe Lake picnic area. Lillie is truely my Lil Showoff. Ha ha. We had been fishing and decided to stop and eat some lunch. It was so pretty there and the weather was really nice!!! The next picture is the view we had from our picnic table!!! It looks like a river but it's actually a small branch off of the lake. (I guess that's what you call it, LOL.) But it was so amazing to just sit there and listen to the nature sounds as we ate lunch!! I really enjoyed the view and didn't want to leave.


This is a picture we stopped to take on the side of the road on the way to Riffe Lake. This is one of the best pictures I got of Mt St Helens! We were about 20 miles away and it was truely amazing to see her that well. Unfortunately the cloads had already started to come in by the time we found a place to stop and take this picture. But you can still see her and the damage that the eruption caused. If you look closely, on the top left side ridge, the white poof of "cloud" is actually the steam that it still being released!! It was starting to get pretty windy, and the wind was blowing the steam away. I thought that was pretty neat. :)



And for the last picture I'm sharing today... Lillie and a squirrel that my mom feeds peanuts to. This was quite funny to sit there and watch!! The squirrel would come up to the glass door and look at Lillie and she'd look at it. Then she'd try to touch it, and it would back away from the glass. Then they would try to touch each other through the glass. My mom has the squirrel taking peanuts from her hand! And she's always had a way with wild life. My mom has lived in these apts for like 4 yrs now. And she has like 6 squirrels that come up to the door every day! They have babies and bring them to show my mom!!! It's funny.
Ok enough about all of that. LOL.
Please don't forget to check back tomorrow morning! If you enjoy Southern Belle Era, this is going to be something that you really don't want to miss. I will not say anything else!!!! LOL. That was too much said already! Ha ha. I hope you enjoyed looking at the photos of my vacation today. Take care and come see me tomorrow!!! ;)
Happy Scrappin,
Angel

7 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I had every intention of coming by to see you today.:) Fridays are so busy.!!
I LOVE your photos.You got some really fantastic ones.I love that huge smile of Lillies...and the one with the squirrel is so cute.:)Wonder what they would have done if they could actually have touched each other.Lillie may have learned to run.LOL
Love your scenic photos too.Great shots!!:)
Well..I need to get busy around here before I get fired.LOL

Hugs,
Valinda

david santos said...

Please, it puts fhoto of Madeleine in your Bloggue

Missing Madeleine!
Madeleine, MeCann was abduted from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 03/03/07.

If you have any information, please contact Crimestoppers on
0800 555 111

Please Help

jburkhart said...

Hi!
I just wanted to stop in and say that these are lovely photos you have taken! I enjoyed reading about them.....I will have to stop by and visit tomorrow to take a peek of your Southern Belle Era surprise.....that is a fantastic time period....have a nice day!
Michaele (burkhartscrapzone)

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel...what a lovely set of photo's and I can see why you wouldn't want to move on from that super view from your picnic table...Just love that last one of Lillie and the squirrel a photo to keep and treasure..

Sounds as if you might be having a busy weekend if you're releasing your new kit on Saturday. Wishing you lots of success with it.

Marta said...

Great photos! I especially like the one of Lillie and the squirrel!Have a great weekend!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

5-19-07
Good morning Angel:)
I am having to leave my comment on this post because evidently you are having the same problem Sindiego is ..no comment area for todays post.What is with that? Mine works fine.LOL
Your kit looks fantastic.How exciting for you!!:)
Try to relax some today..I know it will be hard for you..but try.LOL

Thanks for coming to see me and leaving a wonderful comment for me.New car..How cool!! I need one too.Too bad we can't share that.LOL We are looking for something new/used for me.We have my DH's truck ..and my kids drive me around where ever I need to go..so I really wonder ..do I need that car?LOL My car went kaput!!LOL Transmission ..and we don't want to put another one in it.:)

Let me know how you do on your sale:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

this little picture of...the wee one..looking out on the squirrel brings back sweet memories of me and sammy doing the same.we had one we used to feed also..it is so lovely where you live ...I am so happy for you..that you are selling now..Congratulations..Belinda..and happy words we share touch each others hearts...thank you ...Joanne