Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm back!!!!!!! Well Kind-of, lol

Yes I'm offically back from vacation, but I'm going to take off about 1-2 days to recover from it all. It was a rough flight home last night and I'm quite tired. I've taken over 300 pics while on vacation and I'll be sharing those with you shortly.
As for the selling of my kit, it's going to take me a couple of days to get that together for sale while I recover. I'll get that done just as soon as I can. I know you are anxiously awaiting the release, and I know you have been waiting a long time to see it. I greatly appreicate it and I'm so excited to release it to you, just going to be a few more days. Hang in there! :)
Well I have a million things to do like unpacking and all, so I must be going. I'll try to get things back to normal just as soon as I can. Thanks for all of the comments and well wishes for my vacation. It was wonderful!!!
Happy Scrappin',
Angel

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Welcome Back Angel!:)
Soo glad you had a great time:)Can't wait to hear what you did and where you went etc.:)
Get some of that much needed rest and I will check back in a couple of days.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Shell said...

Welcome Back!