Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's Vacation Time!!

Well this is the last post on my blog until I return home on the 15th!! I hope that you all have a great week! Wishing you all happy scrappin' vibes! :) I'll miss you all and I'm already having scrap withdrawls!!! :( I wish I could be here, but this is vacation and family time. It comes about once a year for us, so I must enjoy it while I can. As for getting to see my family, that's a very rare thing! All of my family lives on the west coast and I don't get to see them all. Thank god for internet, phone and mail.

I am here by inviting you to come back to see me on the 15th!! ( or thereafter ). I hope to have my "secret" kit up for sale and ready to show off. Really it's just a matter of making the previews for show and then putting it into a folder for you! I think I should be able to get that done! LOL. So please come back and see me and what I have to offer you when I return! I might even have a special freebie for you too! ;)

As always, your comments are greatly appreciated and always welcome. Don't forget to share the love when downloading, or just to say hi! :)
Take care and Happy Scrappin',
Angel

5 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I hope you got off on your trip alright:) I will miss you while you are gone.Hope you have a fantastic time with your family.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

I hope you have an Excellent Vacation:) You will have to share pictures with us when you get back!:) Hugs
Leslie

Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Having fun?:)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Happy Mothers Day!!

Hugs,
Valinda