Sunday, May 27, 2007

River Belles kit Parts 1 and 2

I have split my River Belles kit into a few parts so that you don't have to purchase the entire kit at $10.00 to enjoy it. You're most welcome to buy the entire kit if you want to!! LOL. But I know for many of you, $10.00 is a lot to spend on one kit. Especially for a new designers' kit that you don't really know. Believe me I understand. That is why I have decided to split it up. ;) I want everyone to be able to enjoy my kits. That is why I design them and spend so much time in creating them for you. :)



Please note:


There is no physical product to be mailed! You will receive a password protected link to download the kit from. Therefore, when ordering, please make sure you include your email address!!! Thank You!





So now you can purchase your favorite part of the kit, or all of it. Today I'm adding River Belles Parts 1 & 2 to my sidebar for sale. Here's the previews of the parts and the list of what is included in each one:
(In case you can't read the list from the preview)
Part One Includes:
8 Designer Papers, 4 each of Belles and Steamboats, 1 Embellishment Pack (many of the items hand drawn), 10 Ribbons, 5 each Grosgrain and Shear, and 5 Designer Embossed Tags.
This part of the kit is 44.7 mb and you can purchase this part of the kit for $3.00!! Yep, I said $3.00!!!!

Part Two Includes:


6 Solid Papers, 6 Journal Areas, 6 Cream Envelopes, 5 Stationary Staples, 4 Postage Stamps and 8 buttons (including 2 button stitches) 4 each Belles and Steamboats.


This part is 52 mb and you can purchase part 2 for $3.00 also!





Use the pay pal buttons on the sidebar to purchase Part 1 and/or Part 2, or the entire kit!





There is at least 1 more part to this kit, the add-on kit. So keep your eyes open for that in the near future. :) Until next time, enjoy Parts 1 & 2 of the River Belles kit.

Thanks for reading my blog and leaving such wonderful comments for me. I really enjoy reading your comments and I hope you will come back to visit me soon!
Happy Scrapping,
Angel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great deal...and only 3.00 dollars? Is that correct? I love this new kit! TY so much for offering it.

Angelsdigiscrap said...

Yes each part is $3.00!! Thanks for the great comment about my new kit! There's going to be at least 3 parts to the kit. :)

jburkhart said...

A beautiful kit you have created, Angel! I love the envelopes and the pretty elements! Very nicely done - great idea to break it up into two kits.....good luck with your store, too!
Michaele