Friday, May 25, 2007

Just some blabbing today...LOL

Good Morning Y'all,
I just wanted to say thank you all for the wonderful comments you have left about the QP! Candie does a wonderful job, and has become a dear friend on mine. :) Sorry I've been so quiet the last few days, just been busy. There's a few things that I'm working on and trying to finish them up. I wanted to let you know that I'll be selling my new kit, River Belles in parts next week! You can buy the whole kit, or just a few pieces. I'll also have some other things going too. But I'm not letting the cat out yet, LOL.
I have made one sale so far of the River Belles kit. Thank you for purchasing! And I hope that you enjoy using my kit!!

Also a few things that I wanted to share about things I've found around here. If you haven't seen
Fishinmom's Blog, you need to see the awesome kit, called Amanda Jean!!! It's really pretty and I had to download this kit! Kim did an awesome job on this kit! Great Job sweetie.
Michaele created a great wordart definition, Positive! You can see it here
Burkhartscrapzone's Blog. What a great idea Michaele!! She's always got great ideas.
Heather has a really neat vintage frame up today too. Go to
Heather's Blog to get it. She's always got some neat stuff to pick up too.
Wordart of Life's Promise can be found at
Melanie's Blog, she has lots of wordart there, just scroll down. :)
I'm sure there's at least another million out there to talk about. But I don't have the time right now to search for them and there's always
Amy's Blog, Ikeagoddess's Blog, and also Selena's Blog. They always have wonderful lists of freebies that they work really hard on posting for us. Please remember if you download any of the freebies to always take a second to say thanks! A simple thank you goes a long way!! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading today! I hope you all have a safe weekend!! Scroll down to read more about my new kit! To purchase my River Belles kit, there's a pay pal button on my sidebar! Thanks so much!
Happy Scrappin,
Angel :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, saw your post on Michaele's blog about E-Ring....I too loved that program and was very upset beacause they took it off...also love CSI, NCIS, Greys and House...( oh, by the way I'm Michaele's Mom guess thats why we like pretty much the same programs too) Love your River Belles' Kit and the QP is too cute and I enjoy reading your blog. TFS:)
Robbi1

Selena said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY WORDS ABOUT MY BLOG X
YOU'RE A STAR!
HUGE HUGS X SELENA

jburkhart said...

Awww.......what a surprise to see my name mentioned and all the nice things you said...thank you! I see my Mom stopped by too! Yes, it is horrible that Jericho has been cancelled - who knows maybe the sci fi channel will pick it up or something, you never know, right?
Takin a peek at the qp...wow, looks great...gonna go and download it....and find a great photo for it! Thank you for sharing it with me!
TTYL
Me!