Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mother's Passion Papers - Freebie


Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I'm giving you a little freebie called Mother's Passion Papers. This could possibly turn into a kit but for now it's a just a paper pack. The paper pack includes 6 textured floral papers. They are 12'' x 12'', 300 ppi and saved in JPEG format. These pretty floral brushes were made by damnedinblack.net. The clickable blinkie is on my sidebar. If you like what you see check out their site, be sure to tell them I sent you.
As many of you know I'm leaving on Monday to go to visit my parents in Seattle, WA. And I will not be able to post while I'm gone. As Sunday approaches, my time to post and be here, is going to get cut way back. I have so much to do and to prepare to travel with a 10 month old baby. So I didn't want you to worry if I'm not able to pop in and post much. I'm just really busy, and I'll be checking in and blog hopping, but it's going to be behind the scenes. Don't worry, when I return home on the 15th, I'll have so much to share with you. LOL. Until then, enjoy the freebie.
Don't forget to leave me some love if you download this or any of my freebies. And as always, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE LINK OR THE FILES WITH ANYONE!!!! Please send them to my blog to retrieve for themselves. Say no to piracy! We the designers are kind enough to share these freebies with you, so please be respectfull and follow the rules! Here's the link for Mother's Passion Papers. Enjoy Y'all!!
Angel :)
**Update on Kate...**
I just received a phone call this am and Kate is back in the hospital with pneumonia!! Please say some prayers for Kate to recover fast and that she will be healed of this. She has been home only 4 days, after spending 82 days in the hospital. She needs lots of prayers from us all... I'll post an update as soon as I hear more.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Angelsdigiscrap said...

added an update at the bottom about Kate!

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel...As you know I've not been around much this past week but I'm ok now!!. So sorry to hear that Kate is back in hospital and she will of course be in my thoughts and I wish and hope for a speedy recovery for her.

Lovely set of freebie papers and thanks so much for sharing them..

Have a great holiday Angel and enjoy your time with your parents..

Take care and travel safe.

Love and hugs.
Bev

Joanne said...

I just googled you and found you...and wanted to say thank you for your comment in 4 shared, have a nice holiday..and the other parts will be there when you get back..love your blog..still looking through...it all..blessings

grambie said...

Thanks for the beautiful florals on your lovely papers. Brushes are addictive, as you will find out for sure. Love the leaf pattern. So wonderful of you to think of sharing your time & talent. TFS

Shar said...

Lovely papers- thank you!