Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mother's Passion Tags - Freebie


Today, I'm bringing you the matching tags to the Mother's Passion kit. I choose an unusual shape for my tags. I usually stick with the same ol' boring shapes for the tags and then try to make them into something neat. Well I think it paid off to reach outside of the shapes and go on the wild side. At least for these tags. LOL. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of these tags! If you like them enough, I'll make more designs like these for my tags and/or other elements for my kits. As I'll be leaving in about 3 days now for my vacation, this is possibly my last freebie until I return home. Just in case I can't make something else and have it posted before I leave, you know why. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. As always, I love your comments, please continue to leave the love for me. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment for my freebies. Makes me smile to see that someone can enjoy what I have designed. Thanks again and here's the link for the Mother's Passion Tags Enjoy!!!
Angel :)

1 comment:

Sondra said...

These tags are really nice. Great for Mother's Day!!! Thank you for sharing your talent.