Tuesday, May 22, 2007

River Belles QP Freebie


Today I'm offering a River Belles QP made for me by my dear friend, Candie, using my River Belles kit. I have also updated the sale of my kit until NOON ON SUNDAY, MAY 27TH! I did this extention for the Memorial Day weekend. After Noon on Sunday, May 27th, this kit will go back to the regular price of $10.00. So now is the time to take advantage of this offer! Don't wait, or it will be too late! :( For more info on the kit, please read previous post!!
Use the pay pal button on my side bar to take advantage of this offer now!
Sorry this is no longer available.
As always, I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog. Thank you for leaving some love when you download my designs. I hope you enjoy this QP! Leave Candie some love in a comment if you download the QP, please! Thanks.
Angel

8 comments:

Saab said...

Hi Jennifer just popped over from Let's scrap to see your kit and it is lovely. I also love your vacation pics, fantastic.

Cheers Sonia

candiem said...

Hi Jenn, great kit...I noticed that the download for the Freebie QP is password protected...is there a password for that? Did I miss it when reading your blog? lol Great site... Love your shares...lol
huggs

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
What a gorgeous QP:) Thank you for letting me know about it...and letting me use it.:)I haven't made all of my rounds yet this morning...just dwnlded some freebies from DST and said Hi to a couple of friends.:)
I hope things are going really well for you and your new kit.:)Let me know okay?
Have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Valinda

Dixie said...

Thanks - lovely!

Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the lovely QP's!

jburkhart said...

Thanks for the qp...it is lovely (Thanks Candie for creating it, too!)
P.S. Do you like to be called Angel or your real name, Jennifer?

Anonymous said...

muy bonito kits, me gusto mucho.sigue asi

Anonymous said...

muy bonito kits, me gusto mucho.sigue asi