Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sharing a LO...


Today I thought that I would share a LO with you, of Lillie and the squirrels. Lillie loves these pics so much that I had to scrap them today. We have our vacation pics on screensaver, so she stares at the computer all the time. Hee hee.
I had a lot of fun putting this LO together this am. I wish I had more time to scrap, but unfortunately with a baby, there's not much free time for anything! LOL.
Credits:
Fishinmom's Designs kit Amanda Jean, font is Tiranti Solid LET and the pics are mine. :)
You can go to fishinmom's blog to download this awesome kit. Please tell her thanks for the kit and that I sent you over to see her.
Anyway, not much else is going on here today. I'm just trying to get some things finished up over the weekend for next week. Be sure to come back and check it! As always, thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments and your visits. :)
Happy Memorial Weekend!
Angel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

An absolutely lovely layout -- thank you for sharing it!

Fishinmom said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for trying out my kit and for the blog plug - lol!

Katg1006 said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :-) Cute layout!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel!:)
I love your layout of Lillie.:)Funny she stares at the computer screen.Now you have to compete with her for the computer time.LOL
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel..At last I'm catching up on visiting my friends blogs..just don't know where the past week has gone...it's rushed by so quickly.

What a gorgeous layout and the photo's are just perfect of Lillie and the Squirrels...I love it all.

I do hope the sale of your kit is going well and that you've had some new visitors from Lets Scrap..

Take care and sending hugs

Bev

Candie said...

This LO is gorgeous of Lillie! What a cool idea...and she is just so cute. I can just imagine what she is saying to those squirrels. LOL

TY for sharing your LO...glad you had time to do one.
huggs and good luck on your new offers.

jburkhart said...

Hi again...just me....I tend to only get the chance to stop by once a week....I have a similar lack of free time issue with my 3 year old busy bee....lol! Your layout of your daughter and the squirrel is lovely - the circle photos really add to the movement of the page...tfs and the kit choice is perfect....she has a great kit!
Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend and got lots done! Mine went fast as usual, but at least I got a lot done!
Take care and hugs!
Michaele