Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Snoqualmie Falls kit- Freebie Time *Updated*

Good Morning,
I've been working on a new kit for the last week, and I decided this am that I would use it as my freebie kit. While on vacation, we went to a lot of really pretty places and this was one of them. It's called Snoqualmie Falls. And I used the pictures that I took while we visited, to make into a kit for you to enjoy! I hope you like it and don't forget to leave some love when you download! It's greatly appreciated and it inspires me to make/share more with you. :)

Sorry this is no longer available for download.

I would love to know what you think of them, so please leave a comment! :) There's more to this kit, but the papers are what you get today. So be sure to check back for the other parts to the kit. :)

*Update*
It was brought to my attention this am, that someone's thank you comment was deleted from here. As you can imagine the feeling of coming back to read the other comments and see that your comment was deleted... she felt unappreciated!! Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I'm so sorry that this had happened!! The reason I'm posting this is for one I DID NOT DELETE HER COMMENT! Most of you know me well enough to know, I would never delete someone's comment, especially a thank you comment. This has really upset me, as she felt that I didn't appreciate her visit or her comment of thanks for the papers. I want all of you to know if this happens, please let me know, I want to know when this happens. I don't know if it's a blogger ghost or what, but I'm looking into it. Thanks!!


Happy Scrappin',
Angel

13 comments:

kellyjansema said...

Hey, I'm from Ellensburg WA and I've been to Snoqualmie Falls many times. We love to sit for a while on the outlook and I've even hiked down to the bottom once which was a heck of a hike. It's a totally beautiful place and although it's getting a bit touristy now a days, I still love visiting once in a while. Great idea for a kit. I look forward to seeing more of it. TFS!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel!!:)
I love your new papers.:) What a pretty place.:)I bet you loved it there.Thank you so much for sharing with me:)
I also want to thank you for coming by to see me.I haven't been on the puter as much this weekend.I have been a busy bee.:)
I just got back from picking up a few groceries for the cookout tonight.I am ready for a nap.LOL
Have a great day and I can't wait to see what other goodies you have for us to go with this kit:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel...I see you're keeping busy then!! What a great idea for the papers and they have come out so well. I'm sure they will be snapped up very quickly.

Good to see you around on Lets Scrap..I'm sure once the ladies there get to know you they will be popping in quite often as there are a lot of keen digi scrapping members on the site..

Joni said...

Thank you. These are very pretty. I have some wonderful waterfall photos. I may have to try this with them. Thanks again.

Sandra Twining said...

Thanks so much! I live in WA. so this will be used a lot!

Karie said...

Thanks for the great papers. I have been to Snoqualmie Falls. It is a beautiful place. Reminds me so much of home! Cannot wait to see the rest! Great Job!

Tami said...

Wonderful! I live in WA State and have been to the falls many times. Thank you so much!!!

jburkhart said...

Hi Angel.....just popped by to say hello to you and tell you thank you for your visits and comments to my blog...that was so sweet of you! Your papers look lovely...thank you for sharing them with me! I love the color choices - very pretty! Haven't had the chance to do my blog reading lately because I was working on finishing up my new kit...it takes me forever to get one done, especially with my 3 year old, my 12 year old and my dh always needing something...or the housework (almost forgot that one...lol) Will take a peek at what you have been up to lately! Have a wonderful day!
Michaele

jburkhart said...

P.S. Forgot to mention - I look forward to seeing what else you will be creating to go with these lovely papers!
Take Care!
Me, again!

Ky said...

these are beautiful!! thank you so much!

Evelyn said...

These are Very Pretty!! TY!

KendiRN said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love these papers!! I'm an armchair traveller these days, so I appreciate seeing places I'll never get to visit!!