Thursday, May 31, 2007

Snoqualmie Falls Tags - Freebie


Good Morning Y'all,
I figured that it was time to share the next part to this freebie kit with you. Today you will receive 6 round metal rimmed tags. I hope that you can find a use for these. I'm glad that everyone has really loved the papers. Thanks for all of the wonderful comments. It's really nice to receive a lil thank you for your hard work. :) I really enjoy reading all of the comment that you have left for me. Thank You!
Sorry this is no longer available for download.
I hope you will enjoy this whole kit when it's done. Please feel free to email me the LO or the link to it, you made with my kits. I'd love to see my kits being used. :) My email address is in my profile on my sidebar. Other then this, I don't have much to say today. We had some bad weather in the middle of the night and it kept me awake. I don't know what time it was when it was finally over and I was able to get some rest. So I'm wiped out today. Take care and keep the comments coming, it is what gives me the inspiration to create for you. :)
Happy Scrappin,
Angel :)

8 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

KendiRN said...

Thank you!

Sarebear said...

Tag, we're it! Nice tags, thank you!

Fishinmom said...

Great kit hon! You go girl!! Thank you.

Hugs
Kimberly

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel..How are you, ok I hope.
I see you've been busy yet again creating some wonderful tags to add to the papers. The colours are beautiful as are the finished tags...your work is so very good.

Hope it's all going well for you!

Love & Hugs
Bev

Marta said...

Thank you for the tags! Now go get some sleep :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Thank you so much for these wonderful tags.:) I love them! This kit is gonna be great!Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the rest of it.:)
Have a wonderful day and give Lillie a kiss for me and tell her to stop biting.LOL

Hugs,
Valinda

jburkhart said...

Hi again! Love the metal rimmed tags, Jennifer! Thank you very much and hopefully I can make a layout in the next couple of days and share it with ya!
Sorry to hear you had a wakeful night....hope you were able to catch up on your rest this weekend!
Hugs!
Michaele