Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Some Vacation Pics

I thought I'd share these pics with you today. Sorry I haven't been able to get the kit posted for sale yet. But unfortunately some things must come first.

This is Mt Rainier from the plane. This isn't a great picture of her by any means, but this is what she looks like from above! She's so big and sticks out for everyone to see when she's not hiding in the clouds and the skies aren't hazy. It's wierd because as you are driving around, Mt Rainer will be one side of the car as you go about a mile up the road she will be on the other side and right in front of you. Then a minute later she's behind you again. It's like she's playing catch me if you can. LOL.




This one was taken from the plane of Mt. St Helens, WA. This is what she looks like after the last eruption. If you look closely, you can see where the side of the mountain was blown out. I know it's kind of hard to see, but it was taken from the plane and we were really far away from it. I have some better ones to share with you later.

This is Mt Rainier, WA and was taken at about 2400 ft. The Mt is over 14,000 ft so you can imagine what a site this is in person. It's just breathe taking! I'm thinking I'll build my house right there on the park property, LOL. To have a view like that to wake up to every morning would be amazing. If you can't tell, I love the mountains and nature, just as long as I can leave when I'm ready, LOL.
Well I have to go for now, I have some other things to do while Lillie is napping and got laundry to do too. Take care and thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog. I hope you will come back soon. Don't forget that I'll be posting my kit for sale shortly. So keep your eyes open for it. I hope you enjoyed my pics.
I've missed you all,
Angel :)

6 comments:

Karie Charsha' said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I am originally from right outside Mt Rainier National Park and moved to TN in 1993. I miss the family and of course the mountains! They are so majestic. When I go home to visit it's amazing, I really took it for granted when I was younger growing up there! I'm glad that you got some nice days to get some great pics! Sometimes that's not always possible! Hope you share more, I love looking at them, gosh it's making me homesick! LOL!

Marta said...

Lovely pix! Glad you're back, and that you had a nice vacation.

Scraps of Bev said...

Hey welcome back Angel looks from the pics that you had a great time...can't wait to see more of the photo's....

I used acouple of your papers on a layout in a challenge on the DSSA site I belong to but I think I'll also post it in my blog so you will be able to see it there..

Good to have you back!"

Angelsdigiscrap said...

I had to re-size the pics as they're too big and are messing up the blog template. Sry about that.
Angel

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Fantastic photos!! How cool!:)
Thanks for stopping by.I had my DS and DIL over for a few hours today so didn't get to stop by til now.:)
So glad you had a great time:)
Laundry..why did you have to remind me?LOL

Hugs,
Valinda

jburkhart said...

Wow...more breath-taking photos....thanks for sharing them and describing them a bit more! I would so love to wake up each morning and see that view! Simply gorgeous....looks like you had a lovely vacation!
Take Care!
Michaele