Friday, May 04, 2007

Something cool to check out...

I was doing my usual blog hopping and looking at new sites this am, and I came across this site. I've seen it before, but didn't bookmark it and could remember where I had found it. At last, I've found my way back and this time I've added it to my sidebar. If you have time to blog hop and want to see some really awesome crafty ideas you need to see this site! These books are awesome!!!!! I mean REALLY AWESOME!! LOL. Here's a couple previews from their site:




I'm telling you, you got to go see these yourself! And check this out... There's even instructions there on how to put these beautiful books together!! Isn't that cool?? I can't wait to try this myself. Here's the link to the blog posting where you can find it: snapandscrap.net/blog and here's the link to the home page site snapandscrap.net. Please be sure to leave some love and maybe even tell them I sent you over? LOL.
Ok, I have to run... I have major work to do today and all weekend!! I love you all, and take care.



**UPDATE ON KATE**

Thankfully, she's only going to be there for a few days and will be home again soon. The pneumonia is only in the bottom lobe of one of her lungs. Meaning, as of last heard, it's not life threatening at this point. Thank the Lord for his blessings on her! As you might know, she was fighting for her life and her survival rate was at one point down to 15% and we thought that we were going to lose her! But thankfully, she's a fighter and is going to pull through this all. Thanks so much for all of you're prayers.

If you are looking for my freebies, please scroll down through the previous posts. All I ask is that you do not share my files or links with anyone!! Please send them here to my blog to get for themselves. Thank You!

Hugs,


Angel

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I am trying to catch up some.:)I LOVE your new kit...it is beautiful and those tags are soo cool.:)Thank you so much for sharing with me.:)
Thank you also for coming to see me..I love your visits.:)
Wonderful news that Kate gets to come home soon.yay!!!I know she has to be happy about that.:)
I will miss you while you are gone....hope you have a wonderful time with your family.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

Yes Snap and Scrap have some really cool Ideas.. and they are Friendly too :) I love the pictures you have up there those are the Cutest things!! I just wish I had a little Girl to scrap for now. I have all boys! I have to scrap for my cousin, she has a little girl but somehow its just not the same. LOL :) I want all the cute stuff.. Thanks for linking that site and thanks for Adding me to your side bar! SO NEAT :)
Hugs
Leslie