Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Lillie and more....





First of all, I want to say Happy Birthday to Lillie!! She's turning 1 yr old today!! I can't believe she's 1 yr old!!! Makes me so sad to see how fast she's growing up! We love you Lillie!!!


This is a LO I did for a challenge last year. This LO means so much to me that I had to share it again! The reason it means so much is that Lillie and I share an incredible bond to this day!!! The quote is more true today then it was when I made this LO!!!



Credits: (sorry this was one of my 1st LO's) LOL. The kit is Believe in Beauty by Cinzialoosemore, gold ribbon and film strip was a freebie and there's no tou file or name on it.. I wish I could give credit. Font used is Cataneo BT.

Ok enough of that before I start crying!! LOL.

Here's a little kit that I've been working on for you to help me celebrate Lillie's 1st Birthday!

There's lots of elements and 9 papers! All items are made 300 ppi and saved in png format, except for papers are 12'' x 12'' and saved in jpeg format!

A huge thank you to Blythe Evans for the Posh Posies!

I hope that you enojy this kit as much as I have enjoyed making it for you.

Thanks for you interest in this kit, but it is no longer available.

Please remember to leave a comment when you download! You're comments make it worth all of the hard work I put into these kits to give you for freebies! Thanks!

Please DO NOT HOTLINK TO 4SHARED.COM!! Send your friends to my blog to download the kit for themselves.

Enjoy!!
Angel :)

18 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel:)
Happy Birthday Lillie!! How cool..a whole year old.:)May you have many many many more.:)
I love the kit you made to celebrate Lillies Bday.It's very pretty.:) Thank you so much.:)
How are you celebrating her bday? Did you make a cake..buy one..what did you get her??? I need info here.LOL

Have fun!
Valinda

Acorn Designs said...

wow what a gift on a day I feel like a dozen MAC trucks ran over me, thank you

Ladye said...

Just wanted to say thank you for all the goodies. I had missed some parts of several of the kits and had to go back to get them, so instead of leaving a comment on each download, I am cheating and jsut doing it here...LOL

I try hard to always say thank you, it is the way I was taught back in the olden days and hopefully more of the people will remember to do it since it is an important thing to do.

Enjoy your daughter's birthday and give her a hug from another Texan.

Anonymous said...

ty so much for the beautiful kit

what a sweet idea to make such a lovely kit in honour of your baby

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - I like the "little girl" colors. Nice work!

Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIE!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the awesome kit!!!!!

Fishinmom said...

The birthday kit is fantastic! Give Lillie big birthday hugs for me!! Can't wait to see some birthday party layouts!

Hugs
Kimberly

Joni said...

This kit is really beautiful. I just love the papers. Thanks so much for sharing and Happy Birthday Lillie.

withnuts said...

This kit is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so very much for sharing it and your wonderful talent. I just discovered your blog today, and I'm so impressed with your designs. I wish all of the links were still available because I love them all. By the way, I love Snoqualmie Falls, and it's great that you've done a kit by that name. The chipboard flower link doesn't seem to be working, but I got all the others. It's really great! Thank you again. And Happy Birthday to your beautiful little Lillie.

Vicki (chickivaney) said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Lillie! And thanks so much for this pretty kit in her honor. :o)

Carol said...

Perfect! Just Perfect!

Thank you for the kit to celebrate your daughter's birthday - a year goes really fast, doesn't it?

tandrea40 said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful "birthday gift". I love the colors you used.

Happy 1st Birthday to Lillie, isn't it incredible how fast they grow!

When our babies are born we are amazed that they are so perfect and so very small but before we know it we are stunned on how big they have become in what seems like such a very short time. Once again Happy Birthday Lillie and Thank you for sharing.

RosieB said...

Very pretty! thank you.

Have a lovely birthday, Lillie! :)

Tamsen said...

Thank you! And I hope the birthday was/is wonderful!!

Robbi1 said...

Darling Kit - and thank you so much for sharing it with us. I love your layout of your bonding with Lillie, it is quite a special moment in time that is never forgotton, and God willing that bond will grow with you both forever. See now, I'll cry! Thanks again!

Deborah said...

How lovely! What a doll she is and her birthday party looks like fun with the lavender! I love that color! Thanks so so much for letting us enjoy it too! And, of course, for the freebie too!

Christine said...

Thank you so much for this lovely kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

PSharp said...

Thank you for the lovely Birthday kit.