Saturday, June 16, 2007

I've been tagged!!! LOL.

Hmmmm, Where do I begin?? A certain someone has tagged me!!! LOL, Leslie did it!!! It's all Leslie's fault!! So now I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then tag I think it's 4 people! So watch out y'all! Hee hee.

1. I'm a California Girl, born and raised, then moved to Texas.

2. I love Country music and love to dance, although it's been awhile since I've been dancing.

3. I'm an EX-Smoker, after many tries of quitting, I was finally able to put them down! And hopefully this time is forever!!!

4. I love flowers, gardens and beaches! Must be the Californian in me. LOL. Since here in TX the flowers don't last long before the heat kills them.

5. I love fishing and camping. I mean real camping like tent and sleepings on the ground camping. And yes I do put my own bait ( live or dead bait ) on my hook. ;)

6. I enjoy cooking, but it has to be on my terms. LOL.

7. I hate dirty kitchens and that's with a passion. It's probably the cleanest part of my house. LOL. ( hey I told ya I hate dirty kitchens!)

Now here's the 4 people that I'm tagging:
Michaele, Karie, Bev, and finally..... Kimberely!!!!

Thanks Leslie!! Hee hee.
Happy Scrapping,
Angel

2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Hi Jenn!
Thanks for the tag....was great reading a bit more about you! I am a California girl - born and raised...moved to OK for 4 years and then back to Cali we came! I will have fun doing this - will try to do it later tonight or tomorrow!
Hugs and have a great night!
Michaele

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Don't you just love being tagged? I got tagged too and just haven't had the time to figure out what I wanted to let out of the bag.LOL
Just stopped in to say hi and to thank you for coming by to see me.:)
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.It was a busy one for me.:)

Hugs,
Valinda