Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Michaele's new element pack and more!!!








Michaele has the next Pretty Garden Element Pack up on her BLOG, and if you haven't been by to grab the 1st element pack, you better hurry she's taking it down today!!!! Here's the preview of today's freebie. If you go grab it, please leave her some love or a thank you. It only takes a few seconds to say thanks while you wait for the download link! :) And it's much appreciated!!!

















I've been kinda quiet again the last week or so. I've been working on my next kit for you to enjoy. So you will have to come back and check out what I've been working on. Here's the color swatch I'm using! I will say this much think of 1st birthday! Leave me a comment about my color swatch and let me know what you think of those colors. I'd love to have some feedback. Do you have something that you would like to see in this kit? Let me know and I'll see what I can do. :) I'm always open for new ideas. If there's a kit that you'd like to see me design or a color swatch let me know. You never know what I might do to "thank you" for the ideas. You can email me or use my CBOX to leave a comment, or even leave a comment on my posts! I look forward to hearing from you and I hope you will stop by and see Michaele's newest freebie! Tell her I sent you! ;)
Here's another LO I have finished!! I did this one of our family dog, Bandit! We got him when he was only 6 wks old and have had him since! He'll be 2 yrs old around Christmas! It's amazing to see these pics, and to see how much he has grown! Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Kit is called Creamsicle Mudslide by Burkhart Scrapzone Designs, and the pics are mine. Fonts used are Tahoma and Park Avenue BT!


If you like this kit, you can purchase it HERE.



Happy Scrapping,
Angel




4 comments:

jburkhart said...

Hi Jenn! Absolutely love your new layout of Bandit! Look at those photos of him growing up - too cute to see him loose that puppy hair! I love how you used my Creamsicle Mudslide Add-On kit - great arrangment of the frames and your journaling placement!!! Thanks so much for mentioning and posting my preview of my new blog goodies - very much appreciated! Thank you!!!!!
Your new color scheme and 1st bday theme work well together! I will look forward to seeing what you design (balloons, cake, confetti, too!) Bet you will be busy getting ready for Lillie's bday party this weekend - take lots of pictures to remember her very special day!
Hugs and thanks again! Fab layout...gonna go leave ya some love in the gallery in a bit!
Michaele

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I love your layout of Bandit!How cute! My dog is eight this year.Wow..time flies.:)
I love your color swatch for your new kit.That will be great! Michaele already gave you my ideas.LOL How about adding candles to the list?:)Wrapping paper and bows...Cards...alphabet using gifts as the design?..hmmm..That should keep you busy for a little while.LOL
Come see me when you can!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Mrs. Miles said...

Very pretty kit - the colors in the swatch match nicely! I love your layout! Your dog Bandit looks like a real character. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!

Barb

Kim Broedelet said...

Hi Angel- I just wanted to pop by and LEAVE YOU a personal THANK YOU for ALWAYS leaving comments on my blog and for the VERY kind words- LOL, I found ya!!! yippeee! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour swatch!!! And the LO is AWESOME!!!
Hugs
Kim