Monday, June 11, 2007

A New Item For Sale!!! Woo Hoo!! and more...

Hello Everyone!! Sorry it's taken me so long to bring you something new for sale. Life has been so busy and spinning out of control at times. But I have finally finished an element pack for you to purchase! These are my Grungy Flowers!! There is 24 different colors in this pack. You can now purchase the Grungy Flower Pack for $1.00! These are for personal use only!! Here's the preview:

Please tell me know what you think of these. I'd love to have some feedback. All of your comments will be used to become a better designer, and to bring you what you like. So please be honest. LOL. If you don't like these, then tell me what you would like. I'm game to learn new things and to grow. :)

You can find the pay pal button to purchase this set on my sidebar! There's also my other kit River Belles parts 1 & 2, you can still purchase these for $3.00 each part! These are also for personal use only!!! Thank you to Atomic Cupcake for the use of the action! :)

I also want to let you know about a friend of mine, Michaele, is having her 1st Creative Team Call!! Here's her AD:
If you would like to apply please go to her blog
http://burkhartscrapzone.blogspot.com/ for more info!! :) Good luck to all of you that apply!

Well that's all I have for you today! Thanks for looking and I look forward to your purchase! :)
Happy Scrappin,
Angel

3 comments:

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Angel - thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments! Any suggestions for theme's you would like to see for tapes? Looks like you're a good designer too! I've bookmarked your blog for future visits! Have a great day!

warmly,
Barb (Mrs. Miles)

jburkhart said...

A big thank you for the nice words and for placing my CT add up on your blog! :) Such a sweetie you are! Your flowers are very pretty - love how they are in many pastel colors, too! Hope for lots of sales!!!!!
HK was really good last night....felt bad for the small guy....the other guy should have went home! Glad to see the girls working together and even finishing up the guy's service! That was a first!!!!
Took my cat to the doctor once again...costed another $80 and he has to be on antibiotics for another two weeks and they gave him an allergy shot...then we have to go back in two weeks for another shot and to see if his skin infection is getting better!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a little love..always great to see your smiling face!
Have a great day and thanks again!
Michaele
P.S. Did you get the email I sent you this morning?

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I LOVE your flowers!I hope you get lots of sales from them.:)
Just thought I would stop by to see what you were up to... You are a busy bee these days.:)Have fun!

Hugs,
Valinda