Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sharing something nice with you...

Good Morning Y'all,
I don't normally share a freebie list on a regular basis from other designers, but I think these are wonderful kits!! I can go into a RANT over this, but I'm not going to do it. PLEASE JUST LEAVE SOME LOVE FOR THEM!!!

Go to Valinda's Blog to download not 1, not 2 but 3 of the QP's she made for Leslie, using her new butterfly kit! These are really pretty!! Go check out Leslie's blog too!

Stormy was nice enough to share these kits with us, and Candie was a real sweetie to convert the files for those of us that can't use the PSP format. I don't have any previews of the kits, but you can go get them on Candie's Blog!


And the last freebie I'm going to share for now is on pillowgirlscraps blog, her friend, Carol has some wonderful twiggy frames up for grabs! (This is corrected!) Sorry I had misread the post this am and posted the info wrong! My bad!!



Ok, I'm been really busy working on a few things that I've fallen behind on over the last month or so. So bare with me and I'll get things back to normal soon. :) Here's a LO that I did using Kim B's Designs block template she offered up on her blog a few days ago! Thanks for the template Kim!!


Credits:
I used my Happy Birthday Lillie kit, Kim B's template, fonts are University Roman LET and Tiranti Solid LET. The pic is mine of course!
TFL!!
Happy Scrapping!
Angel

3 comments:

Kim Broedelet said...

Oh goodness this is toooo cute- look at the size of those eyes!!! thanks again for the message yesterday!! Hugs back at ya! and the LO really looks WONDERFUL! thank you!
Hugs
Kim

Robbi1 said...

Darling layout Jennifer - Lillie is so adorable - I just want to pick her up and give her a big hug! I know what ya mean about getting behind - seems I never get caught up either! Gotta run - Have to stock up as Kids are coming tomorrow for the weekend...Hugs!

jburkhart said...

Morning, Jenn!
Just wanted to say once again how adorable Lillie looks eating her birthday cake - great job with the color blocking layout....turned out super cute with your kit, too!
Yes, Valinda's qps are very pretty.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend and chat with you when I get back!
Big hugs!
Michaele