Friday, June 15, 2007

Sharing Template Challenge LO and more....

I know I've been quiet here the last few days, sry about that. TGIF!!!! LOL. I was finally able to finish this Template Challenge LO this evening. I won't tell you that it took me all day to do it. LOL. Oops, I guess I just did huh? LOL.
The template challenge is by Michaele Burkhart and you can find more info HERE , but you need to hurry the challenge ends on June 30th!!
Credits from this LO:
Template challenge by Michaele Burkhart, and the kit is called Wings Of Hope by Punky's Pixels. You can find this kit and more on Karie's Blog.

Also, I wanted to share a freebie with you designed by Michaele Burthart, it's her Pretty Garden Element Pack #1, found in this post on her blog! You better grab it quick, before it's gone. Here's the preview:

I have also started a few new galleries to post my LO's in, you can find the links to them on my sidebar. There's not much there yet, but as I work on the LO's they will be posted. Well I'll try to post more tomorrow am, it's already after 10:30pm and I'm usually off of here by 10pm!!! Oops. I guess you can say I've been busy.
Until next time...
Hugs,
Angel

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I LOVE your layout!Lillie looks so cute.!
You know ..you are just TOO busy if you don't have time to come see me.LOL
I went to see Michaele and grabbed her goodies this morning.I love those too.:)
Just thought I would stop in and see what you were up to.I visited your galleries but no time to leave comments.You already know I love what you do...and Lillie is a beautiful subject.:)
I like your new profile pic.:) You still love your haircut?:)It looks great!:)

Guess that is all for now.LOL
Have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Valinda

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel..At long last I've made it over to see you...I know I promised to get here a little bit sooner but it's been so hectic of late. I think it's because it's Summer time here in the UK so I seem to spend all my free time outdoors either with my camera in hand or potting around in my garden!!

Anyway I've spent a few minutes reading through and catching up on your happenings and as usual you have been very busy and creative!

Oh by the way I love the new haircut I think it suits you very well!! I just love the pics. of Lillie in the layout doesn't she look so cute and pretty and the layout is so perfect for showing off these pics!!!

I'll try not to leave it so long again Angel before popping back to see you. In the meantime I'm hoping to update my blog this weekend!

Love & Hugs
Bev

Fishinmom said...

Beautiful LO angel - I can see why it took you all day to make it!!

Have a great weekend hon!

Hugs
Kimberly

jburkhart said...

You did a fantastic job on the template challenge - such gorgeous photos of your precious little girl, too! Thanks so much for joining in my challenge and for posting my blog freebie, too!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Michaele