Sunday, June 10, 2007

Snoqualmie Falls Chipboard Flowers - Freebie


Good Morning Y'all,

I have finally had a minute to make something else for this kit. This will be the last piece to this kit, time to move on to something else. Today I'm giving you my Chipboard Flowers to go with the Snoqualmie Falls kit. Thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the action! I hope you can use and enjoy these, as well as the rest of the kit. :) Thank you all for the wonderful comments you have left for me on this kit! I had no idea that it was going to be such a hit when I started it! I'm so glad that you have liked it. There may be more kits of this "nature" to come, who knows. :) I guess you will have to keep up with me to find out, huh? LOL.

Not much been going on other then life here... just keeping me busy. Sometimes it seems like there's never time for me to do for myself, LOL. I have some much that I want to do, and yet can't get the time to do it. Never fails!! LOL. Oh well, life goes on huh? :) Well I think I have bored you enough for today.
Sorry these are no longer available. Please remember to leave some love when you download! It only takes a second to say thanks. As always, please do not share my files or the link to download with anyone!!!! Just send them to my blog to get the download for themselves! Thanks so much y'all!! :) Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will come back soon. :)

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Angel

5 comments:

Jaime said...

thank you very much! love these flowers!

Uncle Ray said...

Thank for your generosity and kindness.

Absolutely love your skill and creativity. You are an artist no doubt.

I scrap over at CK's and you may see some of your work over there with my pics and a few more added items to them. I'm a graphics/web site designer so sometimes I fiddle a little and try to create some scrapbook stuff. But have yet to achieve anything near your level of expertise.

p.s. I'll be easy to find, I'm the only guy over there.

Uncle Ray

Sarebear said...

thank you!

Chris said...

I downloaded the other parts of this kit and love it. Thank you for the addon.

jburkhart said...

I so agree.......I am always busy and never have enough time for me! Where does the time go???? Love your chipboard flowers...you created another lovely kit and I appreciate you for sharing it with me! Thank you!
Gotta go get ready to take my daughter to softball practice...time-time-time! See what's become of me (sorry, Bangles song for ya!!!)
Take Care!
Michaele