Friday, June 01, 2007

Snoqualmie Falls Elements Freebie



Happy Friday Y'all!!! Friday is finally here, woo hoo!! I don't know why I'm so happy that friday is here, but I am. LOL. I was going to wait to share the elements, but since I'm in such a good mood today... I'll share them today!! :)

There's a lot of details in these elements, that you can't really see in the preview. I really loved how the stone photo corners came out, don't you? This kit has really came together nicely and I can't wait to show you the ribbons too. But those will have to wait a little longer. Hee hee. You can use the trees as brads or as just a decor for the LO. In these elements, there is a little bit of a shadow, but I wasn't able to get away from it in the designing of them. But it's not real noticiable, at least I don't think it is. I'm still working on other things for this kit too, so there might be more elements to come, LOL. You will just have to wait and see. Hee hee. ;)

I hope that you all are enjoying this kit!! I would really love to see some of the LO's you do using this kit, so I hope that you will email me the links or the LO. And if you don't want me to share the LO here, I won't. (Not sure why you wouldn't want to, but hey that's up to you.) :) Ok I think I have blabbed enough about nothing, LOL.

Sorry this is no longer available.

Enjoy and I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Please don't forget to leave me some love if you download! And as always, please do not share my files or hotlink my kits. You can share the link to my blog and they are welcome to come and get the kits for themselves. Thanks! :)

Happy Scrappin',

Angel :)

9 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel:)
Thank you so much for coming by to let me know the next part of your wonderful kit is up.:) I love those corners and that tree button is really cool!!:) I love the rest of them too..but those stood out.And how cool!!Stitching.:)Now you have to know I love stitching. LOL Thank you so much for sharing with me.:)
I can't wait to see your hair cut.:) I bet you will feel as free as a bird without all that hair to tangle with.:)You may have to wear heavy shoes though to counter balance all that weight that is gonna be taken off.LOL

Have a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,
Valinda

Sarebear said...

thank you for such great elements!

KendiRN said...

TYSVM!

Karie @ Punky's Pixel said...

Great addition to a great kit! Love it! Thanks!

Catsrul said...

Really nice. Thank you.

tandrea40 said...

Thank you for your kindness in sharing your wonderful creations. It's artists like you that make this craft so much fun. Thanks again for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your great stuff. Being from Washington, I have been to Snoqualmie Falls several times and love that area, so it's especially fun to have something named for it.

jburkhart said...

Hi Jennifer.....such lovely elements...the trees are beautiful and yes, those stone photo corners turned out very nice, indeed! Finally getting the chance to drop in and say hello! Thank you so much for your visits and comments to my blog - it was great to see that you took the time to stop by! I appreciate it! :) How was your weekend? Mine was busy.....my parents were over for the weekend and Summer vacation has officially begun...been spending lots of time outside with the girls and watching them enjoy the big blow up pool! Time flies when you are having fun and/or digiscrapping, right?
Thanks for the congrats on my first CT call.....hope I will have a few people apply! I will keep my fingers crossed!
Well, gotta go...have to do a couple house chores and then gonna watch Hell's Kitchen!
Take Care and thanks again for the lovely elements!
Michaele

VJ's Scrap Room said...

6-5-07

Good Morning Angel:)
Just stopped by to see what is going on.:)I am still waiting for those pics of your new hair do.:)
Have a fantastic day today!
Hugs,
Valinda