Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Snoqualmie Falls Ribbons - Freebie

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to get these out to you. If it wasn't one thing, it was another in the real world that kept me away. But I was finally able to finish these ribbons up last night and get them uploaded for you to enjoy this morning. I hope that you like them and will use them in a LO. Special Thanks to Stephanie Shimerdia, for the photoshop brushes used on some of the ribbons. Thank You!! :) She has some really great brushes on her
site here. Here's the preview of the ribbons:

You can even begin to see the detail of the ribbons on the preview, just wait until you open the files. :) If you download please take a second to say thanks. It's greatly appreciated and inspires me to make more for you to enjoy. :)

Sorry this is no longer available.
Enjoy!! And as always, I greatly appreciate you stopping by and visiting my blog. I hope you will come back and visit again. :)
Hugs,
Angel

8 comments:

Fishinmom said...

Great freebie hon! What an awesome thing you've done for the "locks of love"! I'm participating in the "Relay For Life" for the cancer society this weekend. Every little bit we can do to help!

You've just made someone very happy, with your generosity!

Hugs
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Angel, you are right these are just fantastic!!! Thank you so much for the share today. You are so generous, not only with your talent, but with your hair, (lolololo), just a little humor there. I think it is great that you did that with your hair. By the way you look great. Enjoy being about 5 lbs lighter, ha? I had long hair for about 39 yrs and then went short. Never thought I would but love it now. Hugs, Deb P

Sarebear said...

amazing detail. thank you very much!

Sabrina said...

Thanks for sharing this great ribbon set.

jburkhart said...

Oh yes...it's always one thing or another happening in the real world....I know it for sure! LOL!
The ribbons look great.....can't wait to open them up and take a closer look at them! Thanks for creating and sharing them - hope I can scrap with them real soon - I have some great shots of the girls up in the mountains that will work great with your lovely kit!
Also, thanks for your visits to my blog....Hell's Kitchen was definitely out there...talk about all that catty girls bickering and the arrogant guy and the very emotional guy.....felt so sad for him! That one girl deserved to go home...can't wait to see it next Monday!!!!
P.S. My husband mentioned that he heard that CBS might get Jericho back next mid season...I haven't heard anything about that yet, but if I find out anything I will let you know!
Night! (look I got the chance to come back to your blog on a Wednesday and not on the weekend...got my little one down a bit early! She had no nap today and needed to get to bed!!!)

Chris said...

Thank you for the awesome freebie.

jsj said...

Thank you for the ribbons and elements!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Angel..these are wonderful! Sorry I haven't been by to get them.I know how it is when life takes over.LOL Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful kit with me.:)
My Dh is taking the rest of the weekend off..so I will be busy.:)

Hugs,
Valinda