Monday, June 25, 2007

Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so excited!!

It is with GREAT pleasure that I announce.... I'm on Burkhart Scrapzone Designs CT!!!



Woo Hoo!! You can see Michaele's designs in her store Here. You can also visit her blog
HERE
for upcoming kits, exciting news and also freebies!! So please go share some love with her today!! She'll be so happy to read your comments! :)



Look I even get this cool blinkie to sport on my blog!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Hee hee! My CT member blinkie



is made using Michaele's Creamsicle Mudslide Add-on kit.



Which btw was a freebie!! :)



Michaele also made this announcement



on her blog! Look at that mug shot!!! LOL.

Ok I'm all done ... But I had to share the great news!!

Thanks for sticking through all of this.

I'm so glad that you came by to visit my blog today.

I appreciate all of your comments and words

of congrats. :)

Happy Scrapping,

Angel

7 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Congratulations Jennifer and I love your new blinkie its adorable! Wow, Im sure that you and Michaele and your creative minds will be doing some great scrapping things soon :)

Leslie and the boyz! said...

CONGRATS!!!! that is such GREAT NEWS!!! Toot tooot!! :)

jburkhart said...

Whoo-hooo! So very happy to have you on my team, Jennifer! It will be a lot of fun and can't wait to see what you do with my designs!
Thanks - and that's one kewl CT blinkie, too!
Hugs!
Michaele

Punkys Pixels aka Soccermom7975 said...

Wooohooo! Congrats on the CT Team! I am still alive, just busy with the girls and designing. I have a few things in the works and hope to be able to make a big annoucement soon! I love the pics of Lillie's party! Little one's are so much fun. My husband and I look at our 2yr old everyday and wish she could stay like this forever! Congrats again and I will email you soon!

Scraps of Bev said...

Oh wow Jennifer this is fantastic news, many congratulations and well deserved. You've worked so hard on your designs and I'm sure you're going to enjoy your new role..


Love & Hugs
Bev

PS I think I'd better start calling you by your rightful name now with you been 'famous'!!

Kim Broedelet said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh that is sooo great! well done, TOOOT TOOOOOOT!
Hugs
Kim

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Wow...How totally cool!! Congratulations!!!!!!
I bet you are soo excited.:)Can you hear the bells and whistles going off all around you..TOOT TOOT!!!:)
I was wondering what happened to you and now I know.:)

Hugs,
Valinda