Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ADSR Challenge # 3 finished and more...






Well, I finished my 3rd challenge LO in the ADSR this morning. I tried several different things with the theme and the pics, but this is what I liked the best! I tied all the colors from her dress into the LO, did you notice that the pattern on her dress is butterflies too? Hee hee, I couldn't help it, that's where I got the Butterfly Princess from. Here's my LO:


Credits:


bg paper is from Pastel Garden by Lindsay Jane Designs, the green photo mats were recolored slightly and made from My First Flowers kit by Verena Karolyi, the "wand" is called Nadel (2) and also re-colored from Sommer Kit by Sarah_Design, Butterfly brushes are by Al Ward and Beachfly.net. Fonts used are Tiranti Solid LET and Park Avenue BT.




My partner in the ADSR has also finished her LO. Here's her LO and the credits for her LO is as follows:


Kit Used: Summer Crush, Felt Flower and Doodle Frame by Fern Lili; White Chipboard Alpha by Misty Cato; Paper Crown by Fantacy The Scrappin Hillbilly;Font Used: Times New Roman

What a wonderful job Michaele did on her LO!!! I love it!!! And speaking of ... Michaele has a wordart freebie on her blog! You can visit her HERE. Don't forget to leave her some LOVE and tell her I sent you! If you would like to leave comments about our LO's from the Challenges, please feel free to do so. We'd love to read your comments. :) If you don't want to leave them here on our blogs, you can comment on them in our galleries too. :)


I was supposed to work on a few things tonight, but it didn't happen. I made a chocolate cake after dinner and then took a piece over to my SIL. We like cake, but surely don't need to eat the whole thing, LOL. So now that I have the whole day tomorrow to concentrate on designing, I hope to have a lil freebie for you either tomorrow or Thursday. So keep your eyes open for that. :)

Now I just want to remind you of my last chance sale for the River Belles kit.... SAVE 70% off until Friday night!!! Don't miss your chance to own this collection! After Friday this kit will be retired. As I'm making more room for other products on my sidebar. Those will be coming soon too. So there's lots of new things going on here on my blog.
As always, thank you to my readers for stopping by and say hi, looking at our newest LO's for the ADSR and leaving some love. I greatly appreciate you all!
Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

Cra-Z-cat said...

love ur page.. good luck in the challange.. she really is a princess.. great choice of colors for the page.. perfect page!!

Scraps of Bev said...

Wow you two are creating some great layouts for the challange..both these are excellent and I'm so glad to read how much you are enjoying them..

Now about the cake..perhaps least said on eating all the cake is best LOL! If you hadn't eaten it all I could have had a piece with my coffee!!

jburkhart said...

Yes, I was running a bit behind in blogging....sorry for the delay in saying thank you for all the sweet comments regarding my layouts....too kind!!!! I absolutely love this layout of Lillie....she is quite the pretty princess and those pics you used are perfect for the page and theme! Great job on this!
GO SCRAPZONE ANGELS!!!!!!!!
Me