Thursday, July 26, 2007

Challenge # 4 is finished!


Woo Hoo!!!! I can't believe that I was actually able to finish this LO today!!! It really started out horrible and I had to re-adjust my thinking cap and get back on track! I was able to do a little work, and then save it... do a little more and save more. I did this until I was finished with it and I must say I LOVE how it came out! This isn't my usual "style" of my LO's and that's what I was going for. And I must say I have fallen in love with these awesome little journaling strips!!! I love everything about them. So anyway, here's my finished LO. I hope you have enjoyed watching my blog for my newest LO's in the ADSR Challenges. A special thanks to Michaele for asking me to join her in the race! She's a great friend, partner and boss too. Hee hee. I can't wait to see her LO!!! I know she's doing an awesome job, as always. Go Michaele! As soon as she's finished and posts her LO, I'll add it here so you all can see it too. Thanks so much for all of the comments, we really do appreciate them. :)
Credits for my LO:
(I used the awesome prize kit for finishing Challenge LO #2 from PickleBerryPop.com!! The kit is called Winter Warmers) bg paper and flower2 by Kaye Winiecki, journal strips by Vintage Charm, paperclips, red paper and the alpha are by Anita Stergiou, and the rose ribbon is by Faer Oak! Thanks so much for the awesome prize kit!! :) Fonts used are Tiranti Solid LET, Park Avenue BT and University Roman LET. I made the wordart with the quote by E. E. Cummings. The photo is mine.

And just a reminder: :)

Don't miss out on your last chance to purchase my River Belles! Friday night at Midnight it goes into retirement! Thank you to all of you that have purchased River Belles, and I hope that you are enjoying the kit. When you finish a LO, I'd love to see what you have created using my kit. Drop by and leave me a link to your LO so I can leave you some love too!! :) I love seeing my kits being used. So anyone that uses them, send me the link, please! You never know what might happen. ;)


Well I'm off to go work on a few things. Now that I have a few days of "spare" time. LOL. I hope to get a lot of things finished, but it depends on my Daughter! LOL. She's 13 months going on 10 yrs! Wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today. I hope that you will return to see what's new soon. :)
Happy Scrapping,
Angel

3 comments:

CraZcat said...

this page is gorgeous.. love it!!

jburkhart said...

Happy Friday, Jenn! Your layout is really beautiful! This prize kit you used is perfect and you scrapped this challenge perfectly! Great journaling and love those journal strips, too!
Awww..and thanks for the sweet comments, too! It has been lots of fun doing the race with ya...we still got 4 more more weeks, too! YAY!
Have a great night and ttys!
Hugs!
Michaele

maryse said...

You page is really beautiful and delicate ! TFS