Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cloth Flower Stickers - Blog Freebie

Hello Everyone,
Do you like Stickers? Well, if you said yes then you will love this freebie. I thought I would give it a try at making stickers. I've been working on these for awhile. But with everything going on, I'm just now sharing them with you. :) Today you will get 2 of my Cloth Flower Stickers as the freebie. You can use your favorite brads or blings for the center. These stickers are about 3 inches, made in 300 ppi and saved in PNG format! The preview doesn't show the detail of the cloth texture on these. Wait until you open the files!! :) Get the Freebie HERE.

And if you would like more of these great stickers and in different colors... you are in luck!!!
Here's the preview of the set of 24 Stickers:
I have made a set of 24 different colors, you also get a bonus of 4 brads included in the package. You get them all for $1.00!!! Download the freebie too, and that gives you a set of 26 stickers and 4 brads. What a great deal! You can buy the set of stickers using the paypal button on my sidebar. Let me know what you think of these. If you like them and want to see more different kinds of stickers, leave me a comment letting me know what you want to see! :)
If you download that freebie, please leave me some love!
Thanks for reading my blog today and happy scrapping! :)
Hugs,
Angel

5 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel:)
I was soo happy to see you had stopped by for a visit.:) Thank you so much for your wonderful comment.:)I LOVE your visits.!
These flowers are soo cute! Thank you so much for sharing a couple of them with me.I love that they are stickers.You did a fantastic job!:)
I absolutely love your layout of Lillie.How cute!!:) Those eyes of hers are gorgeous! Soo big and beautiful.:)I love the top right pic too..it's like she is saying..I know I am cute..just look at me.LOL

Well..it's back to the grindstone.Bummers:( hehe:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Robbi1 said...

Hi there Jennifer, what darling flowers - thank you so much! Wow, your layout of Lillie is adorable. She has the most gorgeous big eyes, what a little cutie pie, I wish you lived closer...I could really spoil her too, yes she certainly looks like a little princess! You and Michaele are doing really great in the with the challenges, your work compliments each others so well! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog too, always enjoy your visits :) Gotta run, been out of town a few days and have alot of catching up to do...thanks for the pretty sticker flowers! {{{Hugs}}}

Michelle said...

Thank you these are great...
Crafty Scraps
Michelle

Twinmfg said...

These are cute little flowers. I am sure I will use them several times. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

jburkhart said...

Great cloth flower stickers, Jenn! They turned out so cute....great color choices, too! Thanks for the goodies! Can't wait to scrap with them!
Hugs!
Michaele