Monday, July 02, 2007

Good Morning!!

Just an update for right now, I should have something for you really soon! :)

I want to say I have offically joined in the Amzing Digi Scrap Race this season!! Woo Hoo, I can't wait, I know it's going to be so much fun! My race partner is Michaele!! (Come on Michaele, ya didn't think I'd leave you out did ya? LOL.) On my sidebar you can see the blinkie I made for the race! I think it came out pretty good, don't you? :) We don't have a blog yet, if and when I'll post the link so you can come cheer us on! ;)


I'm be MIA most of the week, just popping in when I can. We're going to be leaving on Wednesday to go to Bobby's parents' timeshare property for the 4th of July and I'll be back on Thursday night sometime. So it will probably be Friday am before I post how things went! Please send me some sunshine!!!!! I'm so tired of all the rain and I'm really looking forward to the mini vacation!! I want to go fishing sooooooo bad and yet all it's been doing is raining, raining and more rain!! Ughhhhhhh.


I'm also working on a 4th of July kit for you too. I'm not sure how big it will be, but there will be something for you. :) I got a late start on it and then I'm been busy with life, so it's had to take the back burner the last few days. Hopefully, I'll get to work on it some today though!! Here's the color swatch for it!!
I should be back with more for you later tonight or tomorrow! So be sure to check back!
Until then Happy Scrapping,
Angel :)

2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Whoo-hoo....partner! I can't wait to start the ADSR...it will definitely be a lot of fun! You did a fantastic job on our team blinkie too - now we need a team song....lol, any ideas???
I love the color scheme for your 4th of July kit - great hues of the red, white and blue, too!
I will send you some sunshine....I am sorry you have had so much rain - wish it would come to us, I would love the rain! I will miss you while you are gone - have lots of fun and take lots of photos...and a pic of you fishing, too! :)
Take care,
Michaele "Boss lady" LOL

Robbi1 said...

I love your papers they are so soft in color, I like that. Like Michaele said - you can have some of our sunshine - its been in the 100-110's for the last week and a half, a little uncomfortable, but thank goodness for the swamp cooler/or AC! So ya need a song for your team? let me try and think of one...how 'bout "Good Vibrations" just a thought.
Hope ya have a wonderful family time and enjoy your get-a-way no matter what the weather.
TTYL, Hugs, Mom
p.s. thanks for the sweet comments on my blog :) lol....I'll work on it while you are gone..hehehe