Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th of July to you all... **UPDATED Again!! LOL**


I wanted to have this new kit finished and ready for you by the 4th, but it's just not going to happen!!! Too much to do and not enough time to do it all. I hope you will settle for my Plaid Stars N Stripes paper pack for now. As soon as I get back I'll whip the rest of this kit out for you!

WOW!!! I can't believe that my QP has already had over 200+ downloads since last night!!! That's totally awesome!! You all are wonderful and thanks so much for all of the great comments you have been leaving me! (hugs) You guys are going to make me blush, hee hee. I'm totally thrilled that you loved this QP!! And a huge thanks to Michaele for letting me use her pieces to create it for you. Please send some love to her too, she's a really sweet person and I enjoy working with her designs. As if you couldn't tell?? LOL.

Well I'm off to bed now, I have alot to do in the morning!! I have to finish packing a few things and then pack the car when Bobby gets home around 10am. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th of July!! Please be careful!! I'll be back on Thursday evening, although I'm not sure if I'll post that night or not!! Just depends on my withdrawl level!! ROTFL. :) Really, it depends on how late it is and how tired I am when we get home. It's a 3 hr drive and hopefully it's not going to rain the whole time!! Take care and see you really soon!
**UPDATE AGAIN** Due to a file name conflict, I had to change the name of my kit! It should be okay now, if you should have a problem downloading it, please email me! I'm sorry it took me so long to get this back up for you! Can I come out of the basement now? LOL.
Here's the link to download my Paper Pack! This link is using File2upload, as it is the only other file sharing acct I have. For some stinking reason 4shared is having a fit with my files. Enjoy and don't forget to leave some love when you download! :)
Happy Scrapping,


Angel

16 comments:

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

Don't apologize for something that is not your fault and especially when you are "GIVING away a FREEBIE"... Thank you in advance for all your generousity...
Relax and enjoy your 4th with your family and friends and deal with everything else tomorrow....

Anonymous said...

lol you... its good to see someone human on here...

Michael said...

Love the patterns & colors!

withnuts said...

This kit looks wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. I was not able to download it, though. It says there is an error.

Robbi1 said...

Thanks Jenn, gorgeous papers! If Withnuts comes back: there is a little code in the box next to the error message, you need to put in the code and it will d/l. Sorry you had such a misserable time getting this link up - but the papers are absolutly beautiful, thanks for your persistance! Glad you are home and hope you had a nice little mini vacation - How was the fishin? Hugs

Ladye said...

Thank you for the great papers, will work well with all the Liberty Evrlasting things.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I am "down the street" from you, and hating all this rain! Hope you are doing okay with it! :)

candiem said...

Jenn, this is a very pretty paper set...TY so much for sharing with us. Are you going to do the elements too? lol
Love these... :-)

KendiRN said...

Gorgeous PP ... TYSM! 4Shared has issue with the word stripes, I guess it is too close to the word strip/stripper. If you usesd Plaid SnS PP it would prolly go through. Again TY!
Ty for the cute QP also!

Fishinmom said...

Just stopping by to say HI!! Love these papers!! Hope you're having a great time with your family!

Hugs
Kimberly

Charlotte said...

Thanks

Vicki (chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

jburkhart said...

Great new papers...love those stars and stripes....glad you were able to get them back up....the joys of uploading kits to 4shared, huh?..Thanks so much for sharing them with me - fab new designs!
Hugs!
Michaele

MaggieM said...

Thank you for the Patriotic Kit, I love it.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!!!
scrapstitch

Anonymous said...

TYVM!